+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

reniceice

Jul 24, 2023
UPDATE:

I Just got my ECOPR. Here are the full updates:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 11
I replied on the same day, and after waiting for almost 12 days without hearing back, I decided to reply to the email again on July 24 just to remind them.

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Today, July 25
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 25
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Today July 26
5. What is the VO? Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting.
Hi! Where did you see your eCORP?

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
It’s supposed to take 1 week if it’s your first card but it usually takes from 2 weeks to 4
Oh okay. Thanks Jason.

According to the processing timelines in the official IRCC website it says 28 days.

I was wondering if anyone in this forum has received their PR cards recently from Montreal VO.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Oh okay. Thanks Jason.

According to the processing timelines in the official IRCC website it says 28 days.

I was wondering if anyone in this forum has received their PR cards recently from Montreal VO.
Yeah, anyway, you can now wait in peace. You already have your Ecorp, so you can now get a new SIN number and work without problems. I’m waiting for mine hopefully l get it next week.

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
Yeah, anyway, you can now wait in peace. You already have your Ecorp, so you can now get a new SIN number and work without problems. I’m waiting for mine hopefully l get it next week.
Oh yes, i am happy about the eCoPR but i have an important trip and so i have to fly. Which is why i am in a rush