Jun 19, 2023
Kabayan! What is your timeline?
Hello everyone.

Here's my timeline from DM to portal credentials for my permanent residence:

Medical passed June 10.

Eligibility passed on June 10.

Pre-arrival June 10

Decision made July 4

Portail email #1 was sent on July 6; unfortunately, it was sent to the wrong person. I had to contact them and let them know I didn't get the portal email.

On July 19, I got portal email #1 again, but it was sent by the wrong office, and they had to cancel it and make me wait for another portal email invitation.

On July 26, portal email #1 was sent again.
(I replied back the same day within 2-3 hours)

Credentials email, July 27

I uploaded my photo and declared my presence in Canada same day.
July 31st got my ecorp.
PR card, waiting.

Reactions: Dragoneye1987

care1free

Jul 25, 2023
Still waiting for my Portal 2 email after receiviing my Portal 1 email on July 10th. Seems like an indeterminate timeline to receive the Portal 2 email.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
You got email when you received your Ecopr?
Yes.
Still waiting for my Portal 2 email after receiviing my Portal 1 email on July 10th. Seems like an indeterminate timeline to receive the Portal 2 email.
I would recommend you sent them a follow-up email and tell them your concern. You should already have the email. They’ve been sending portal emails and credentials to the wrong person so you gotta be checking.

Reactions: care1free

care1free

Jul 25, 2023
Yes.

I would recommend you sent them a follow-up email and tell them your concern. You should already have the email. They’ve been sending portal emails and credentials to the wrong person so you gotta be checking.
How did you know that they sent it to the wrong person? I did send receive a 2nd notice email for Portal 1 on July 27th and I replied back to it again. But in the meantime I also sent the ircc pr portal another email with a copy of my email conversation to the PR portal. I also did raise a webform with the details.

Is there something else I should be doing that I'm unaware of?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
How did you know that they sent it to the wrong person? I did send receive a 2nd notice email for Portal 1 on July 27th and I replied back to it again. But in the meantime I also sent the ircc pr portal another email with a copy of my email conversation to the PR portal. I also did raise a webform with the details.

Well, if you’ve been getting the emails then all you have to do is wait.

Reactions: care1free

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023

I knew because l called IRCC and they told me the email was sent to the wrong person.