+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

care1free

Jul 25, 2023
I am in the same boat. We have the exact same timeline and same responses. Please let me know if you get anything or any response for webform
Definitely will let you know about it!!! I also reached out to the MP office who connected me to their immigration people in the department who said that they'll look into the issue. Just try out all the help I can get lol

Jaggidhillon

Jul 6, 2019
Portal1 mail on 6th July and reverted on 10th July
Got response on my mail on 11th and details again shared on 11th July
Called IRCC on 13th & 21st but was asked to wait
Again resend details on 22nd July
Sent separate mail citing delay on 26th and got 2nd Notice in the afternoon same day
Reverted to 2nd Notice on 26th
Sent another mail mentioning Issues with PR portal on 27th July.... still waiting for portal 2
I got response from Montreal office on my 27th July email asking for the information again

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
Hello everyone.

Here's my timeline from DM to portal credentials for my permanent residence:

Medical passed June 10.

Eligibility passed on June 10.

Pre-arrival June 10

Decision made July 4

Portail email #1 was sent on July 6; unfortunately, it was sent to the wrong person. I had to contact them and let them know I didn't get the portal email.

On July 19, I got portal email #1 again, but it was sent by the wrong office, and they had to cancel it and make me wait for another portal email invitation.

On July 26, portal email #1 was sent again.
(I replied back the same day within 2-3 hours)

Credentials email, July 27

I uploaded my photo and declared my presence in Canada same day.
July 31st got my ecorp.
PR card, waiting.
Thanks for sharing your timeline! I imagine the stress. But glad to see everything turns out okay now with your application. :)

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
Still waiting for my Portal 2 email after receiviing my Portal 1 email on July 10th. Seems like an indeterminate timeline to receive the Portal 2 email.
They might have missed your email, did you get an autoreply message when you sent your details?

I would say the better approach for your situation is to send them an email stating your concern. The folks from the phone can only see the last update with your application but they don't see the email you sent to IRCC email. I did manage to get a response on the email in 5days.

care1free

Jul 25, 2023
They might have missed your email, did you get an autoreply message when you sent your details?

I would say the better approach for your situation is to send them an email stating your concern. The folks from the phone can only see the last update with your application but they don't see the email you sent to IRCC email. I did manage to get a response on the email in 5days.
I did get autoreply for my email on July 10th. However after I received the second notice, I replied to the email and also sent a separate email but received not automatic reply. IRCC people on the call said that the auto reply does not work all the time so as long as you sent the email you just need to wait and there is no timeline to get a second response. The IRCC officer did have a look over my file and said that the VISA officer hasn't updated that they received the email yet. Not sure what is going on their end. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Reactions: Dragoneye1987

quangvinh2k4

Jun 10, 2021
My Portal 1 was from 17 JUL. Did send a reminder email on 26 JUL. I guess I need to wait another week to hopefully receive the 2nd portal! Endless waiting!!!