+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Everyone who gets their second portal email with the credentials, when you go take the photo for your PR card, do not take the photo with your phone; do not upload a photo from your phone or let anyone else take it for you. Go directly to London Drugs if you’re in Canada and tell them you need a picture for a permanent residence card. They are professionals, and they already know. Otherwise, if you don't do it that way, your photo is more likely to be returned.
I took from London drugs but still it's was showing warning ⚠ brightness error

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
Finally got my Portal 2 email now.

July 12 - Portal 1, replied to the email on the same day
July 29 - Portal 2, confirmed our address and submitted photo. (Triggers some warning that photo didn't meet requirements because of pixel size even though the shot and file came from London Drugs.)
Waiting for eCoPR...

Reactions: LKD India

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023

July 29 - Portal 2, confirmed our address and submitted photo. (Triggers some warning that photo didn't meet requirements because of pixel size even though the shot and file came from London Drugs.)
Waiting for eCoPR...
Congratulations bro. That should be fine man don’t worry about that.

Reactions: Dragoneye1987

reniceice

Jul 24, 2023

Waiting for eCoPR...
Congratulations!
Did you ever reply the 2nd time on portal 1? Or just submitted it once? Also, around what time did you submitted your reply for Portal 1?

Reactions: Dragoneye1987