+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023
Thank you. I just talked to an agent. He said you need to wait, there is no other solution apparently.
hi, this might be of help
This package includes:
Use this form if:
  • you have waited six weeks longer than the normal processing time and you still have not received your PR card; or
  • your PR card was lost, stolen or destroyed but you don’t want to reapply for a new one right now.
After you complete the form, fax it to 1-902-564-3148 or mail it to the PR Card Processing Centre:
PR Card Processing Centre
P.O. Box 9000
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6K7

kjs1124

Jul 19, 2023
You mean to say in the same email you gave the same information asked in portal 1 along with your concerns? Actually I am thinking to send an email, so wanted these clarification.
I mean replied to the 3rd notice with details asked and sent another new mail with subject saying issue with the confirmation portal along with my concerns

Reactions: LKD India

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
3rd july 2nd notice which was first for me and day before yesterday got 3rd notice, sent an reply and also send my concern email got it today.
This is my same timeline but the difference is I didn't recieved my PR credentials email.i also send my concern email today on the same email id @Angel1489

asdib

Mar 3, 2023
This is very weird what's happening to me:
June 27 got 1st portal and replied immediately.
July 9 sent a reminder.
July 12 sent another reminder.
July 19 received 2nd notice and replied immediately
July 21(today) called ircc and was told that they received all my emails and to wait.

• Sad
Reactions: ExcaliburJo

juospcas

Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone know if you need to link the PR card application to the GCKey of the primary applicant and each dependent separately or just linking one person is enough to receive everyone's updates? If so, should the primary applicant link their applications to his GCKey account where they all applied?

Also our timeline:

Invitation to apply: April 12th
1st email: July 12th
Repose to email: July 13th
Credentials to portal: July 14th
COPR: July 19th

Last edited: