+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Edisonshiii

Jul 12, 2023
First Portal received on July 4, replied same day. Got auto-reply email right after my reply.
VO is Montreal. It has been 8 days, haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else in the same boat ?
(Looks like Montreal office is super slow now...)

Jul 9, 2023
First Portal received on July 4, replied same day. Got auto-reply email right after my reply.
VO is Montreal. It has been 8 days, haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else in the same boat ?
(Looks like Montreal office is super slow now...)
Don't worry. You can expect to receive the credentials email by the end of this week / during the next one. It seems like Montreal VO currently takes between 7-15 days to send it.

Reactions: Biriani

dkv2023

Apr 9, 2023
Hi. I submitted the address and photo in pr portal on June 12. After this, i got another email on June 30 with the same questions as your port of entry last visit. But still in Pr portal address and photo showing still in review. Waiting for ecopr. Anyone know please let me know the process. Thank you

ThisIsMeHi

Jul 6, 2023
Got my eCoPR today from Montreal. It was pretty quick for me:

Submit: Apr 15
First email: June 28
Send a reminder for credential: July 7
Credential email: July 7
eCoPR: July 12
PR Card: Waiting
VO: Montreal

Lydia2023

Apr 21, 2023
Received the first portal emial on July 10th, and replied at the same day. waiting for the credential emial.......
God bless me, hopefully, get it soon.
VO: Montreal

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
I have a very similar timeline, and my VO also is Montreal:
  • June 30 - 1st PR Portal email; "Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process" (Subject is 2nd IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal)
  • June 30 - Replied to the email
I already have PR Portal account too. I submitted my application through it (sponsorship).

Currently waiting for the credentials / "new case has been added to your PR Portal" email. Hopefully, we'll get it next week. Fingers crossed!

I'll keep you updated!
Any updates on your end?

I have to plan an important trip abroad but I cant plan because of this. I dont want to further delay my application by telling them about my important trip outside canada.

Jul 9, 2023
Any updates on your end?

I have to plan an important trip abroad but I cant plan because of this. I dont want to further delay my application by telling them about my important trip outside canada.
Yes, I received the Credentials/Case Added email yesterday (July 11) and submitted my photo + address in the PR Portal. I'm now waiting for my eCopr & PR Card!

Lily79

Jun 2, 2023
Very stressful VO Etobicoke sent my photo and address Friday 7th July no ecopr yet .. anyone here is Etobicoke how long you wait

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I received first email for pr portal on 30th June,replied on the same day but still waiting for login credentials (11th July),VO Montreal.Already sent reminder to them.how many more days they will take?(TR to PR IG)
Please how did you send a reminder