+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Hi, Any one know any pattern in getting PR Portal invitation after replying to first email with requested information. I already have PR Portal account created to submit PR application via CSQ. I can login to portal but can not see Permanent Resident Confirmation tab.
I got the first email on 28th Jun and replied same day and since waiting. IRCC customer care are not reachable after i manage to talk with them on this issue couple of times. They are simply saying just JUST WAIT.
Same situation here! Applied with CSQ via Quebec Skilled Workers Program. Received the first portal email on the 28th and responded right away, but no news since then. I'm going to call next week if I haven't heard anything by then...

Please share here when you get the second portal email!

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023
Same situation here! Applied with CSQ via Quebec Skilled Workers Program. Received the first portal email on the 28th and responded right away, but no news since then. I'm going to call next week if I haven't heard anything by then...

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023

I got the second Portal email today. Thanks

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023
I got the second Portal email today. Thanks
How we can upload the back side of photo to proof the date when the photo was taken. I just see the front photo upload option. Any suggestion?

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
How we can upload the back side of photo to proof the date when the photo was taken. I just see the front photo upload option. Any suggestion?
I also saw only the one option, so I just uploaded the front. I guess at this stage they don't need the back?

(But maybe someone else who's already been through the process can confirm?)

ThisIsMeHi

Jul 6, 2023
Hello,
Anyone got first email before June 28 and still waiting for the second email? My VO is Montreal, I'm wondering if I need to send them another email or not?!

Aksharma

May 11, 2022
hi there , when you reply the PR confirmation Email (1st email) with details , have you guys get any confirmation email

Or how to confirm that they got our details

Please reply

ThisIsMeHi

Jul 6, 2023
hi there , when you reply the PR confirmation Email (1st email) with details , have you guys get any confirmation email

Or how to confirm that they got our details

Please reply
I replied the same day and got an automatic respond back within few seconds. We may consider that as confirmation email!

Reactions: Aksharma

Aksharma

May 11, 2022
Thanks i was worried as last month i did 3 times reply to that email Came From Prairies but no portal 2 request or conformation email Now i got notice 2 PR Confirmation email from Montreal and then i replied that then i got automatic respond back in few second .

Hoping this time works.

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Hello,
Anyone got first email before June 28 and still waiting for the second email? My VO is Montreal, I'm wondering if I need to send them another email or not?!
I got my first email on the 28th, and just got the second one today. Check your junk mail just in case! Hope it comes through soon for you.