PR confirmation email reply - June 21
PR credentials email from IRCC - June 26
Submitted photo and declaration - June 26
eCoPR - July 04
PR card - Waiting

VO - Etobicoke

falook

Jul 5, 2023
I respond to this email 7 days ago. I did not receive a portal invitation. Any idea what should I do?
I replied again today.

Name as it appears on your passport:  Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:  Eye Colour:  UCI:  Personal email (one for the whole family):  Personal phone number:  Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):  Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):  Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):  Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):  If you are not inside Canada o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): o In which country are you currently located

prit2012000

May 23, 2023
Hello everybody,
PR confirmation email 1: June 20th
PR confirmation email 2: June 23rd
Uploaded photo and address: June 23rd
eCopr: waiting
PR card: waiting

I have a question my friends: How we could get our COPR number on the tracker .
Also Anybody knows how long it takes till we get eCOPR and finally PR card???
Did you get the COPR i too submitted last week my in pr portal but no reply yet

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
I respond to this email 7 days ago. I did not receive a portal invitation. Any idea what should I do?
I replied again today.

Name as it appears on your passport:  Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:  Eye Colour:  UCI:  Personal email (one for the whole family):  Personal phone number:  Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):  Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):  Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):  Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):  If you are not inside Canada o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): o In which country are you currently located
what is the VO sending portal 1? Montreal?

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Just got my eCOPR earlier today! Interesting after I replied to the first portal email last night it all came through today. Not sure if that was pure coincidence.

CEC Inland (Etobicoke VO) - timeline if it helps:
Application sent: March 22
Invitation to portal/photo submission: May 19
eCOPR: June 8

.. yes I got mine processed super speedy for some reason
Hi, can you tell me what the Portal Email is? It seems, I am in the last steps of my application - medicals are passed, received AOR on May 4, 2023 but I can't register in the tracker nor did I receive an Email except the AOR-IRCC update Email. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help, Sarah

falook

Jul 5, 2023
I replied again today.

Finaly get my invitation link after 7 days !
I called them today and they asked wait.
And also i replied the email for the second time today

Reactions: 233SUV

falook

Jul 5, 2023
PR application applied - april 20
PR confirmation email - June 28
PR confirmation email reply - June 28
PR credentials email from IRCC - July 5
Submitted photo and declaration - July 5
eCoPR - waiting
PR card - Waiting

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023
I replied again today.

Same case with me. Actually I have also responded 7 days ago and replied again today. I think the delay is if you already have PR portal account. In my case I I already have account as I have created to submit my PR application via CSQ. Also it seems IRCC block certain phone numbers if we are trying to reach them for same query again and again without sufficient wait. not sure though. I am trying to call them at least 3 times a day but all the time it goes unanswered.

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023
Hi, Any one know any pattern in getting PR Portal invitation after replying to first email with requested information. I already have PR Portal account created to submit PR application via CSQ. I can login to portal but can not see Permanent Resident Confirmation tab.
I got the first email on 28th Jun and replied same day and since waiting. IRCC customer care are not reachable after i manage to talk with them on this issue couple of times. They are simply saying just JUST WAIT.

Reactions: luanchung

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hi, Any one know any pattern in getting PR Portal invitation after replying to first email with requested information. I already have PR Portal account created to submit PR application via CSQ. I can login to portal but can not see Permanent Resident Confirmation tab.
I got the first email on 28th Jun and replied same day and since waiting. IRCC customer care are not reachable after i manage to talk with them on this issue couple of times. They are simply saying just JUST WAIT.
which visa office sent Portal 1 to you? I assumed Montreal VO? you may need to wait up to 7 working days to get portal 2. There is no delay if you've already created a portal account, instead they will add the PR confirmation tab directly to your account.

Reactions: Shamc91

Shamc91

Jul 3, 2023
which visa office sent Portal 1 to you? I assumed Montreal VO? you may need to wait up to 7 working days to get portal 2. There is no delay if you've already created a portal account, instead they will add the PR confirmation tab directly to your account.
Thanks for the reply. It's Montreal VO.