+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
How long does it take for pr card to process I received ecopr January 26 I link my application on gckey all it says we are processing your application how long before I receive my pr card

LeonTi

Sep 13, 2022
Hi,
I got my ECOPR in early February and the status of the photo is still in review with IRCC. My PR application was done through the IRCC account online.
When I received the ecopr notification emails, I didn't see any instruction asking me to link my pr portal (ecopr) to my gc key.
Do I need to link my pr portal (ecopr) to my gc key (ircc account) in order to get the pr card made and/or observe the status of the pr card?

Thanks
I found this when I tried to link my pr portal to my gc key. This indicates my situation doesn't satisfy any condition to do this linking activity. I am confused what is the linking activity people discussed in this thread. Will appreciate if anyone can explain or give suggestions.

You can link an application to your account if you:

• lost your GCKey or Securekey and created a new account,
  • have submitted an application on paper, and want to check the application status and receive messages about your application through this account,
  • need to upload a document to support an application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
What does a Ghost update mean/look like? When I signed in with my GCKEY today the status said Application update then when I clicked on messages there were none and when I went back to home page the status switched back to submitted. Is this a ghost update or is that something else?

iamrfmas

Dec 2, 2022
What does a Ghost update mean/look like? When I signed in with my GCKEY today the status said Application update then when I clicked on messages there were none and when I went back to home page the status switched back to submitted. Is this a ghost update or is that something else?
Yes its a GU

Italereniyat

Feb 7, 2023
I received my log in information Feb 7th 2023. I summited the declaration, address and photo the same day. And I haven't heard anything from VO Calgary. Does anybody else have the same issue

matheusmelose

Oct 21, 2022
I received my log in information Feb 7th 2023. I summited the declaration, address and photo the same day. And I haven't heard anything from VO Calgary. Does anybody else have the same issue
Me too, I've sent on Feb 6th, 2023 to Etobicoke... but I put the wrong entry date... I want to know how bad this is.

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 08th 2023, 1:05PM - Etobicoke. (Replied the same day).
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 09th 2023, 5:39PM (declaration and photo submitted the same day).
eCoPR generation date - Feb 15th 2023, 4:21PM (eCoPR for me and spouse).
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - CPC Ottawa (PR Confirmation e-mail came from Etobicoke?).

Reactions: gottagetthatpr

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
If you have a look at everyone’s tracking in this thread, you’ll note that receiving eCOPR after declaration/address/photos ranges anywhere from 3 days to 2-3 months. As you’re only at day 8, this is not an “issue” but within normal processing times.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
One Piece of Information I wish to share.. When my PR card was delivered it was not put in the post box it was just kept near the common area which is a big red flag from Canada Post. I am not sure why IRCC cannot send such an important document via registered post which has some tracking.