+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I received ecopr January 26 am waiting for my pr card to get approved am not sure how long it will takes I want to travel next month
My eCoPR was on 23rd Jan and PR card got approved on 6th Feb. Unfortunately no one know how IRCC processes the info. Best you can link your application to GC key can call IRCC to check your status. Good Luck hope it come soon

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
My eCoPR was on 23rd Jan and PR card got approved on 6th Feb. Unfortunately no one know how IRCC processes the info. Best you can link your application to GC key can call IRCC to check your status. Good Luck hope it come soon
Thanks I will

Mike442

Feb 7, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 08th 2023, 1:05PM - Etobicoke. (Replied the same day).
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 09th 2023, 5:39PM (declaration and photo submitted the same day).
eCoPR generation date - Feb 15th 2023, 4:21PM (eCoPR for me and spouse).
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - CPC Ottawa (PR Confirmation e-mail came from Etobicoke?).
Have you got any confirmation from them when you reply to your PR confirmation email? Bcoz I’m waiting for pr portal credential for 2 days. And is that from calgary?

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Have you got any confirmation from them when you reply to your PR confirmation email? Bcoz I’m waiting for pr portal credential for 2 days. And is that from calgary?
Yeah got it the day after. It takes up to 2 weeks from what i have noticed. Most tend to get the credentials in up to 4 days though.
No, Etobicoke.

Reactions: Mike442

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
hey Guys,
Quick Question ?
I received the Portal Email on Sunday 5th of February.
I uploaded all the information the same day.

I haven't received any ECOPR yet.

and also sometimes when I login to the portal the Picture that I have uploaded disappears.
is that Normal???

Reactions: matheusmelose