+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

iamrfmas

Dec 2, 2022
hey Guys,
Quick Question ?
I received the Portal Email on Sunday 5th of February.
I uploaded all the information the same day.

I haven't received any ECOPR yet.

and also sometimes when I login to the portal the Picture that I have uploaded disappears.
is that Normal???
Yes its normal. Its a glitch on their site. Refresh or relogin and you should be able to see the pics.

Reactions: waitingforPR123

iamrfmas

Dec 2, 2022
Good call on banks… I searched the forum and there was a member who reported you can update with the bank, but it’s not required. Under CRA, your old and new SIN will be linked. Any time an institution reports earnings under your old SIN, it’s automatically reported to your new SIN.

Looking further into health cards, yes you’ll need to update with your change of status (at least in BC it’s required).
For folks in Ontario, do we have to renew health cards after getting COPR even if it is valid till next year? I extended my health cards last year once WP extn was approved and is valid till 2024.

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
For anyone who has gotten your PR card recently-How long after GU did your status change from submitted to approved on GCKEY for PR card.

matheusmelose

Oct 21, 2022
hey Guys,
Quick Question ?

and also sometimes when I login to the portal the Picture that I have uploaded disappears.
is that Normal???
I'm waiting since Feb 6th from Etobicoke, what is your VO?

DMF

Jan 4, 2023
I replied the email saying that I have already receive the same email in December and responded with the requested information, nothing after that :( please let me know what do you do and if you receive any answers.
Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know that today we received our ECOPR. I don’t know if you already received that or not but I hope everything goes well for you.
Thanks

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
What’s a ghost update
When you sign in with my GCKEY the status says Application updated instead of submitted then when you click on messages there are no messages and when you go back to home page the status switches back to submitted. This is a ghost update.

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
When you sign in with my GCKEY the status says Application updated instead of submitted then when you click on messages there are no messages and when you go back to home page the status switches back to submitted. This is a ghost update.
Okay

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
hey Guys,
Quick Question ?

is that Normal???
If you were to review this thread, you’d see this same question was answered yesterday. Please review the thread before posting the same question.