+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Pavy singh

Jul 20, 2020
I started sending multiple webforms the day after I got after e CoPR and a couple of agents responded to them separately. The first one said that my PR card was sent into production and they do not need to update the info on the portal. Second reply, I got a few days ago saying that my PR card was already mailed out on Feb 2nd.

Reactions: jacko1995

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
eCoPR - Jan 26
PR Card - approved/mailed Feb 9
address got approved same day as eCoPR, but photo is still in review
VO - Calgary

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
eCoPR - Jan 26
PR Card - approved/mailed Feb 9
address got approved same day as eCoPR, but photo is still in review
VO - Calgary
congrats! was it 1 or 2 updates about the PR card you found on gckey account?
1 for approved and then another one mailed?

Reactions: KalV

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
congrats! was it 1 or 2 updates about the PR card you found on gckey account?
1 for approved and then another one mailed?
Thanks! I didn’t get any email, just kept checking the GC Key account which I linked with my PR card application. About 3-4 days ago the current status there showed „Application/profile updated“ but when I looked if there was any message there wasn’t anything new. And when I got back to the current status it only showed „submitted“ again. Today it was again showing „Application/profile updated“ and when I got further to look for messages the info was that a decision has been made, application was approved and PR cards were mailed today.

Last edited:

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks! I didn’t get any email, just kept checking the GC Key account which I linked with my PR card application. About 3-4 days ago the current status there showed „Application/profile updated“ but when I looked if there was any message there wasn’t anything new. And when I got back to the current status it only showed „submitted“ again. Today it was again showing „Application/profile updated“ and when I got further to look for messages the info was that a decision has been made, application was approved and PR cards were mailed today.
So, there was one ghost update and the second one was an approval.

Reactions: KalV

Aya5676

Feb 8, 2023
Do you think it's necessary to send webform in GCKey to inform them about my new address? I got the PR confirmation mail 25.1. and uploaded new address in PR portal 29.1. Still waiting for eCOPR.

Kkarora

Jan 25, 2023
How do you link your gc key account with your pr portal after you receive ECOPR when you had your application done through a representative?

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
So, there was one ghost update and the second one was an approval.
Yes but I didn’t get any emails. And after going into the gc key account the status went back to „submitted“. I just had the feeling someone might have touched our file and maybe they just checked photo etc.

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
How do you link your gc key account with your pr portal after you receive ECOPR when you had your application done through a representative?
Go into your GC key account and click „link an existing application to your account“. Try to find your application with UCI and family name. You should find it. We also had a representative and I wasn’t able to link my PR application. But I was able to link the PR Card application as soon as we received our eCoPR

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 08th 2023, 1:05PM - Etobicoke. (Replied the same day).
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 09th 2023, 5:39PM (declaration and photo submitted the same day).
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - CPC Ottawa (PR Confirmation e-mail came from Etobicoke?).

Aug 6, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 08th 2023, 1:05PM - Etobicoke. (Replied the same day).
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 09th 2023, 5:39PM (declaration and photo submitted the same day).
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - CPC Ottawa (PR Confirmation e-mail came from Etobicoke?).
Portal email usually comes from Etobicoke when the VO is Ottawa