+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Aya5676

Feb 8, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 25 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 27
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 29
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

Hi guys I'm just wondering if I need to send webform to IRRC as well since I moved to new place on Feb 1st? I already uploaded the new address to the PR portal. Thanks

Last edited:

Patel0702

Feb 7, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 24, 2023 (Replied on Jan 28 as I was in India)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 1, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 1, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb 07, 2023
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

Hi I got a ghost update mail today in gc account. My file was approved already yesterday. So I wanna know if anybody else got it, what is it about.

Also anyone of you linked their "PR CARD" application to gc key account?

Last edited:

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Recently received the portal email. I’ve been trying to work out the photo? Is there an app that people use? I can’t find much guidance on how to take it at home… only professionally.

Any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks!

Aya5676

Feb 8, 2023
Recently received the portal email. I’ve been trying to work out the photo? Is there an app that people use? I can’t find much guidance on how to take it at home… only professionally.

Any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks!
Few of my friends used "Passport photo editor " app and it passed. There is some option specially for Canada PR to chose. Just ask anyone to take your photo, it cannot be selfie.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
does someone know that how can we see whether our PR photo is accepted, PR card dispatched/printed/ready to dispatch status etc? I linked my PR card application to GC key but has no changes since it got linked.

ChixVazz

Jan 10, 2023
Hi All!

I received my COPR on Jan, 10 but still waiting for the PR card. The PR portal sometimes shows the photo in review & some time to Edit/Upload new pictures, even though uploading 3 times. I can not even click on the third tab for PRTD/PR card.

Whereas my friend received his PR card at the post office without any notification or update on the PR portal, strange thing is, his photo on pr portal is still in review.

Any suggestions will be greatly helpful!

Reactions: priyanka177

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi All!

I received my COPR on Jan, 10 but still waiting for the PR card. The PR portal sometimes shows the photo in review & some time to Edit/Upload new pictures, even though uploading 3 times. I can not even click on the third tab for PRTD/PR card.

Whereas my friend received his PR card at the post office without any notification or update on the PR portal, strange thing is, his photo on pr portal is still in review.

No need to worry. It’s just a system glitch most of us face. Meanwhile I’m waiting since 7 Jan

Reactions: ChixVazz

Sofia parveen

Jan 17, 2023
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan 12th ( reply on 15thSunday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 17 Jan
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 18 Jan
4. When did you receive ECOPR? 7 Feb
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hi All!

what is the timeline of your friend please? when did he got his ECOPR and then the PR card? thanks!!

palaa10

Aug 7, 2020
Ecopr - jan 17
Address got approved same day as ecopr ,but photo still in review
Pr card approved jan 30
Pr card mailed 2nd feb
Pr card recieved feb 8, photo still in review .
Vo - calgary
Good luck everyone !!!
Hey, how did you know that your pr card was mailed? Just wondering if they usually send notification

MALB

Dec 11, 2022
Hi! I finally received my eCOPR:

PR Confirmation e-mail - 5 Oct, 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - 13 Oct, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -14 Oct, 2022
eCOPR generation date - 10 Jan, 2023
PR Cards received - Pending

VO Calgary
Finally got my PR CARD!

PR Confirmation e-mail - 5 Oct, 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - 13 Oct, 2022