Portal 1: January 13, 2023
Portal 2: January 15, 2023
Declaration and photo submitted: January 15, 2023
eCoPR: February 7, 2023
VO: Calgary

Reactions: KalV

God did

Dec 23, 2022
Hello all, watching people’s timeline here helped a lot so I wanted to share mine
PR approval email : 22 Dec 2022 (Calgary)
Replied same day
Portal asking for credentials:Jan 07 2023
Uploaded photos and address same day
Feb 01 2023: another pr approval email (Etobicoke)
Replied and explained to them that I have already uploaded photos on Jan 07 to Calgary office
Feb 07 2023: Ecopr received
IRCC account has also been approved.
I must say Calgary office is really slow. For those who received a 2nd approval email from another visa office. I encourage you to reply them with your information again. I hope this helps:

1a2b3c

Oct 1, 2022
Hello all, watching people’s timeline here helped a lot so I wanted to share mine
PR approval email : 22 Dec 2022 (Calgary)
Replied same day
Portal asking for credentials:Jan 07 2023
Uploaded photos and address same day
Feb 01 2023: another pr approval email (Etobicoke)
Replied and explained to them that I have already uploaded photos on Jan 07 to Calgary office
Feb 07 2023: Ecopr received
IRCC account has also been approved.
I must say Calgary office is really slow. For those who received a 2nd approval email from another visa office. I encourage you to reply them with your information again. I hope this helps:
Congrats on receiving the ecopr! In the time you were waiting for Calgary to answer, did you try following up by replying to the email they initially sent asking about your info to create the portal account for you? I am thinking of emailing them but i don't know if they will answer that way or if that's going to jeopardize the progress of my application somehow.

Mgie97

Jan 27, 2023
Hi guys! Ive got my eCOPR. There are 2 copies. My copy and the one with the immigration officer signature.After i signed them, I will keep those 2 copies? And nothing to do or send back with my signature? Sorry, I just want to make sure if I understand the instructions correctly.
Thank you.

God did

Dec 23, 2022
Congrats on receiving the ecopr! In the time you were waiting for Calgary to answer, did you try following up by replying to the email they initially sent asking about your info to create the portal account for you? I am thinking of emailing them but i don't know if they will answer that way or if that's going to jeopardize the progress of my application somehow.
[/QUOTE
Naaa, I didn’t reply their email . But I don’t see any harm in emailing them again if you choose to

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Received PR card in mail today.

Here's my timeline if that helps anyone
CEC, Inland
AOR : July 21,2022
COPR: Jan 20, 2023 (VO Montreal)
PR Card Approval: Feb 2, 2023
PR card received: Feb 7, 2023

Good luck to everyone !
Congrats where are you based. From where did the PR card get mailed.

Reactions: IdlyDosaAP

CongratsBB

Jan 30, 2023
Got my eCOPR tonight at 6:45pm (CST)!!

EE inland CEC stream
ITA: August 3, 2022
Application submitted: August 16, 2022
Medical Passed: October 12, 2022
Portal 1: January 14, 2023
Portal 2: January 17, 2023
Declaration and photo submitted: January 17, 2023
eCoPR: February 7, 2023
VO: Calgary

Reactions: KalV

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
I did several days after submitting on Jan 27th. went to the portal and it was my address that was accepted.
I got the same - a GU on both myself and my spouse and we had address accepted. I got an email to resubmit the photo for my daughter and she didn’t have a GU so made the assumption the GU was for address and photo acceptance and sent for card production. Expecting one for my daughter soon and then maybe the next update is card shipped.

Mgie97

Jan 27, 2023
Hi guys! I just want ask and make sure things. I have got my eCOPR and it has 2 copies. Client copy and IRCC Copy. What should I do to the IRCC copy? Should I keep them both? Should I send another copy to them with my signature?
Can someone explain to me. I just want to kno and make sure that I understand the i structions. Tbank you.

IdlyDosaAP

Nov 24, 2022
Hi guys! Ive got my eCOPR. There are 2 copies. My copy and the one with the immigration officer signature.After i signed them, I will keep those 2 copies? And nothing to do or send back with my signature? Sorry, I just want to make sure if I understand the instructions correctly.
Thank you.
You can keep both and just sign on Client copy. That should be enough. Note for outland applicants the process might be different. I am only suggesting as an Inland applicant

Last edited: