+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021
May i know the timeline of your application? I submitted address and photo on Oct 6th and been waiting for copr
My timeline is:

AOR: 09/09/2022
Ghost update noted on 27/09/2022 BC in p.
Medical Request: 27/09/2022
Medical done: 08/10/2022
Background check started: 14/10/2022
GU1: 18/10/2022
Medical Passed: 21/Oct/2022
ADR: 16/Nov/2022

aditya707

Aug 23, 2020
Hello,

Anyone received the below email without receiving the portal credentials ? Not sure if I have to do something.
(Received portal confirmation email on Nov 14 and waiting for credentials).

I received this email and was addressed with my dependent's name.

"
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
"

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

Anyone received the below email without receiving the portal credentials ? Not sure if I have to do something.

"
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
"
Check the email before this email with the starting details like your name and UCI scroll to the bottom of it and you can find these details in that email.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Check the email before this email with the starting details like your name and UCI scroll to the bottom of it and you can find these details in that email.
Also if you had applied for PR online using the PR portal they won't send you new credentials you will just use the current credentials you have.

aditya707

Aug 23, 2020
So from the initial mail, I have followed all the instructions and responded to them with the information. But haven't received the account credentials yet.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
So from the initial mail, I have followed all the instructions and responded to them with the information. But haven't received the account credentials yet.
If you ever created your account on the PR portal voluntarily, you won’t receive any portal credentials and will be directed to use your existing credentials instead. In my case, I already had an account so they just sent me the same email. If you don remember your login credentials, just reset your password, but it’s probably not instantaneous, and thus needs some confirmation at IRCC’s end before they reset your password; not sure though! The email that you received is an indication that there’s an existing account with your email address that they have added cases to for you and your dependents for declaration, address, and photos for PR cards.

Reactions: aditya707

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I came here in Canada on work permit on 16th Oct.I got my status changed to “DM” on 20th October….than on 31st Oct my file was transferred to Vancouver ,meanwhile my dependents back home got their immigrant visa stamped…but on the other hand I am still waiting for portal….if anyone of you have any idea on how long does it take for the whole process …specially in vancouver !

Last edited:

arunprabhuanbu

Oct 3, 2020
Hello,

"
"
Check your spam folder. I received the same mail but id/pwd were in spam

Reactions: aditya707

arunprabhuanbu

Oct 3, 2020
1. Received email asking for information - Oct 4th
2. Received log in details for the portal - Oct 13th
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Oct 14
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Montreal
Not sure how much longer I need to wait.
Did the portal email came from VO Montreal?