+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

marjanof

Oct 18, 2022
Hey guys, can someone help me out? I submitted my photo and address on Oct 18th but haven't got my eCOPR yet; the thing is I really have to travel and I do have a valid work permit and a valid ETA. I'm not sure if it might be a bad idea to travel at this stage or is it okay so they won't put my case on hold or reject or something?

Sonali_21

Nov 7, 2022
Hey guys, can someone help me out? I submitted my photo and address on Oct 18th but haven't got my eCOPR yet; the thing is I really have to travel and I do have a valid work permit and a valid ETA. I'm not sure if it might be a bad idea to travel at this stage or is it okay so they won't put my case on hold or reject or something?
I think you shouldn't travel now. If IRCC need anything from your end, they could email you. Some of candidates were asking for eye color and height I dont know why. So Wait for few more days for COPR, as per your story you haven't valid work permit. Which is your VO? I haven't received my eCOPR as I submitted my Photo and mailing address on 10-04-2022

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
I think you shouldn't travel now. If IRCC need anything from your end, they could email you. Some of candidates were asking for eye color and height I dont know why. So Wait for few more days for COPR, as per your story you haven't valid work permit. Which is your VO? I haven't received my eCOPR as I submitted my Photo and mailing address on 10-04-2022
When did you receive your eCOPR? and what is your VO?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
I've been following other threads and it seems like Calgary VO has not issued eCOPR for a while most people from September and October are still waiting.

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
I've been following other threads and it seems like Calgary VO has not issued eCOPR for a while most people from September and October are still waiting.
there was a guy on Facebook that received it from them some days ago, but that's it

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Aor oct 5, 2021, single applicant under CEC
VO: Edmonton
2nd medical passed on 26th oct and also bg changed to we are processing on same day but nothing after that
Called IRCC next day on 27th oct and agent said everything is passed on file, still waiting for the portal email… anyone else in similar situation?

Fnamavati

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Everyone,

We got request to pay the PR fees which we did on Oct 26th and we sent the confirmation to IRCC as well. How long does IRCC takes to send portal invite after sending the PR fees. If someone can please share their timelines after paying the fees.

P.S. The application on both PA and Sponsor shows Decision made.

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,

We got request to pay the PR fees which we did on Oct 26th and we sent the confirmation to IRCC as well. How long does IRCC takes to send portal invite after sending the PR fees. If someone can please share their timelines after paying the fees.

P.S. The application on both PA and Sponsor shows Decision made.
Do you see COPR document number on the tracker ?