+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My brother applied for a bridging work permit and the temporary permit is expired on Dec 1, 2022. His bridging work permit is still in-progress. He submitted his photo & address a few weeks ago (Montreal office) but we have not heard anything back for now. I wonder what he should do.

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
Hey guys, can someone help me out? I submitted my photo and address on Oct 18th but haven't got my eCOPR yet; the thing is I really have to travel and I do have a valid work permit and a valid ETA. I'm not sure if it might be a bad idea to travel at this stage or is it okay so they won't put my case on hold or reject or something?
If you get eCoPR when you are abroad, you need to apply for PRTD or someone might need to post your PR card to you to come back to Canada.

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Thanks!

Right, we already have the approval letter from portal 1 email.

If still not receiving eCopr in next few weeks, I’ll seriously consider to fly to Niagara to do a flagpoling, cheapest round trip ticket is only ~200 dollar (from Edmonton). And save myself from the extreme anxieties of waiting
I have called IRCC twice about flagpoling option. One of the agents said we don't have it in the our procedure guidelines, you can try If you want. Another one said there is no flagpoling option. I have rasied a webform regarding same but did not get any reply yet. I believe it is safe to try if the person has valid work permit and visa (etA) at the nearest land border. I will update, if there is any reply to the webform.

Nocturne54

Aug 29, 2022
Two days ago we received the Portal Invite. We submitted the information on the same day. We originally requested Virtual Landing on July 26th. Hopefully, it doesn't take that long just to get eCOPR.

aditya707

Aug 23, 2020
Two days ago we received the Portal Invite. We submitted the information on the same day. We originally requested Virtual Landing on July 26th. Hopefully, it doesn't take that long just to get eCOPR.
Have you got the account information after responding to them ?

Even I got portal invite on Nov 14 and responded with the information.
But still I haven't received the account info.

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
1. Received email asking for information - Oct 4th
2. Received log in details for the portal - Oct 13th
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Oct 14
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Montreal
Not sure how much longer I need to wait.

Last edited: