+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Guys... Need some help, please. My first photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you or someone please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail or also upload it in the PR portal again?

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Anybody waiting for eCoRP over a week? I have uploaded photo after I was invited by IRCC. I sent an email to "IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" and asked for un update. I got an automatic email saying that "this email is for the person who was invited by IRCC to confirm the PR". My question is if the officer can differentiate the person invited by IRCC or not to use the portal, as I forgot to mention that I was invited in the email..... Could anyone shed some light on this?

Farkas-89

Mar 10, 2022
Guys... Need some help, please. My first photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you or someone please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail or also upload it in the PR portal again?
I think, do exactly as they told you. Respond to their e-mail with a new photo attached. First. And wait.

Kalikali

Nov 5, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
17-03-2022
1. 8 March 2022
2. 14 March 2022
3. 14 March 2022
4. 17 March 2022
5. Montreal
Will update on PR card.

Nani2484

Feb 5, 2021
Category........
CEC
Same here happens with my son, we are waiting from February 7th 2022, we replied same day with new photo. no update

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Reactions: Manuelkay

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Guys! Why is the TITLE of the first email you received?

Email I got doesn’t mention that application was approved but they ask for information (uci, first last entry dates etc) to create a pr portal account.
Waiting almost 10 days since replying.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
Has anyone emailed to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca? I uploaded photo and confirmed my address on Mar 7 and so far no eCoRP yet. So I emailed IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca yesterday but no reply yet. How long does it take for them to reply back? my VO is Etobicoke. Does anyone know which email works the best to get reply?
Any information is appreciated.
I've uploaded my photo and address on March 6th and I haven't received my eCoPR yet, so I sent an email to some email addresses I found including the one you mentioned.
I've got the following response from "ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca"
"Thank you for your email inquiry.

Your application is still in process.

The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.

Further inquiries will not be responded to.

Thank you,

Calgary IRCC Landing Office"

and got the following response from "CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca"
"
Hello,

In order to ensure that you receive a timely response to this and future case specific enquiries, we would ask that you contact the Client Support Centre using the web form found here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. This email is continuously monitored to ensure that case specific questions are directed to the proper office and responded to in a timely manner. For additional information, please see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html.

Thank you,

IRCC Etobicoke, Domestic Network

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

IRCC Etobicoke, Réseau national

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca"

You can try these two if you'd like and if you get any response please share.

These are the other email addresses that I tried:
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I didn't get any response from these, though.

Hope this helps you.

Hammad15

Mar 5, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? September 7, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? October 11, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? October 11, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? I don't know, how can I know?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? NA

However, my case is not straightforward. I am a CEC candidate but I received my ITA when I was visiting India. I was mostly going to drop the ITA due to closures but the Medical Centers opened just before the deadline so I applied. Biometrics also in India (I was stuck in India due to COVID). All good so far but what I didn't want was the approval while I was in India but that happened. The first email asking for my information came while I was in India. I received the credentials only when I came to Canada and informed IRCC about the same. And it's been a very long wait since then....

I will take any help I can get, thank you.

Hammad15

Mar 5, 2021
Guys! Why is the TITLE of the first email you received?

Email I got doesn’t mention that application was approved but they ask for information (uci, first last entry dates etc) to create a pr portal account.
Waiting almost 10 days since replying.
"IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – <Application Number"

But I did get an email before this saying my PR has been approved.

Reactions: upon

Manuelkay

Mar 3, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/14/2022 replied back same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?-3/15/2022 replied again twice the next morning around 8am and got a reply…
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?-3/15/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- 03/16/2022
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting

Questions;

1. How long does it take to get the picture approved?
  2. How long will it take to get the PR card?
  3. Will you get a notification or email when the PR card ships?
  4. Does it get updated on your PR portal that card has been shipped?

Manuelkay

Mar 3, 2022
Has anyone emailed to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca? I uploaded photo and confirmed my address on Mar 7 and so far no eCoRP yet. So I emailed IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca yesterday but no reply yet. How long does it take for them to reply back? my VO is Etobicoke. Does anyone know which email works the best to get reply?
Any information is appreciated.
I will advise you email them mostly in the morning two or three times 8am so your email will be one of the first to be read.