ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time you entered Canada:
ü Location where you last entered:
ü VCR5133
ü Are you currently inside Canada
ü If not, when is your expected return date:

question: What do I fill under VCR5133 ?
What is Your AOR?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
DELAY IN ECOPR? EMAIL THE BELOW ADDRESSES AND GET YOUR ECOPR WITHIN HOURS.

CAN WE GET THIS MESSAGE PINNED TO THE TOP OF THIS THREAD?

I went through months of uncertainty and heartache, 99 days to be exact to get my ecopr today. I stumbled on to a thread where this girl Roohi Bhatti got this valuable info after months of running behind reps and sources. Let's thank her!!! many people have tried this method and got their ecopr including me.
I am so thankful to her.
Pass this message onto as many people as you can. Sending you all good luck.

CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thanks for sharing @TheList
Could you please suggest what time we should send the e-mail? And one email with all these email addresses in the To List right?

vv12026

Aug 31, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/10/2022 same day replied email back
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?-3/15/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- 3/15/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- Waiting
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

TYO93

Mar 15, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/10/2022 same day replied email back
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?-3/15/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- 3/15/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- Waiting
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Hello, the email you received asking for information, was it from a donotreply email address? I received an email from a donotreply email address on 3/8/2022 and it led me to my information letter from IRCC Etobicoke with instructions to respond to the email with my details but no email address was given. So I responded to both the donotreply email and by webform too. But I haven't received any log in details for the portal.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Mar/09/2022
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? Mar/14/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Mar/14/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Mar/15/2022
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting...

Reactions: vv12026

TYO93

Mar 15, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Mar/09/2022
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? Mar/14/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Mar/14/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Mar/15/2022
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting...
Congratulations on receiving your ECOPR! Please was the email you received asking for information from a donotreply email address? And what email address did you reply to? I received an email from a donotreply email address on March 8th and it led me to my information letter from IRCC Etobicoke with instructions to respond to the email with my details but no email address was given. So I responded to both the donotreply email and by webform too. But I haven't received any log in details for the portal.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Congratulations on receiving your ECOPR! Please was the email you received asking for information from a donotreply email address? And what email address did you reply to? I received an email from a donotreply email address on March 8th and it led me to my information letter from IRCC Etobicoke with instructions to respond to the email with my details but no email address was given. So I responded to both the donotreply email and by webform too. But I haven't received any log in details for the portal.
I never got an email from a "donotreply" address. Maybe it went to my representative.

I got an email from Ontario landing ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with the information letter and replied the same day (Mar 09), then again on March 14.

I don't think you will get a response from a "donotreply" email address...

TYO93

Mar 15, 2022
I never got an email from a "donotreply" address. Maybe it went to my representative.

I got an email from Ontario landing ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with the information letter and replied the same day (Mar 09), then again on March 14.

Thank you for responding! I'll send my details to this address too, just in case.

Reactions: JSF

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR- June 1,2021
1. Received email asking for information - Feb 5, (from OSC)
2. Received log in details for the portal - Feb 7,
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Feb 8,
4. ECOPR - March 15,(from Calgary Office)
5. VO - Ottawa

AOR to eCopr : 288 days / 9.5 months

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
2 minutes ago
Hi friends
Can someone help me to select visa category while booking an appointment with VFS After receiveing PPR for passport submission.

I am confused with two options
a) passport submission for permanent residence application

B)passport submission for permanent resident travel document.

Thank you

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, did you apply under CEC? Did you email after all stages passed, I am under and going to be 6 months for next week. Please advise.
Yes, i was a single cec applicant. I submitted all info on my PR portal on 02 Dec 2021. I waited 99 days and then sent a mass email to the addresses quoted. My subject line was 99 days- Issue eCopr Uci # / EE app #. I got a reply in an hour. And my ecopr was available for download on the portal.

Eemo

Jun 27, 2021
Here is my timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 9, 2022, and replied at March 10, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 15, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 15, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 16, 2022

Reactions: vv12026

vv12026

Aug 31, 2021
Here is my timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 9, 2022, and replied at March 10, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 15, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 15, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 16, 2022
Congrats
Declared same date.
but still no ecopr

TYO93

Mar 15, 2022

Update: I sent the email yesterday and received my portal login details a couple of hours ago. Thanks again.