+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

roozsi

Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I received an "Information letter" on my IRCC account which informed me that I can confirm my permanent residence (PR) status, but not received an email from them. Does anyone here have the same experience? My visa office is Etobicoke. Does anyone know what to do next?

Last edited:

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hey guys,
Just for an update.
I received ECOPR today. Completed the virtual landing on Feb 8.
VO: OSC

My suggestion is to send the Virtual Landing team an email if you have not received it for more than a month.
I sent an email to every virtual landing VO and today received it within 1 hour of sending the email to Calgary VO.

Reactions: silvetstone

roozsi

Jun 28, 2021
Guys... How many days or time does it take to get the portal credentials after getting the portal mail?
I replied with mine and dependents' details last night around 11:30 PM EST so just wanted to understand the timeline or wait time for credentials.
AOR- 15 Sep, Portail mail received from Etobicoke on March 9 2022.
Did they send you an email or information letter in your IRCC account (GC key)?

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
DELAY IN ECOPR? EMAIL THE BELOW ADDRESSES AND GET YOUR ECOPR WITHIN HOURS.

CAN WE GET THIS MESSAGE PINNED TO THE TOP OF THIS THREAD?

I went through months of uncertainty and heartache, 99 days to be exact to get my ecopr today. I stumbled on to a thread where this girl Roohi Bhatti got this valuable info after months of running behind reps and sources. Let's thank her!!! many people have tried this method and got their ecopr including me.
I am so thankful to her.
Pass this message onto as many people as you can. Sending you all good luck.

CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Gg123

Mar 7, 2022
Got our ecopr today with dependants submitted information on feb 7 and got it today. VO is osc but we emailed calgary and got it in 1 day

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
SPREAD THE WORD

for any of you waiting for your ecopr for long please email to the following addresses!!!!! Today was my 99th day! I finally got it! i got my ecopr in an hour!!!!

CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Hi, did you apply under CEC? Did you email after all stages passed, I am under and going to be 6 months for next week. Please advise.

Gg123

Mar 7, 2022
Did you send an email after receiving the portal email? Or before that
We were waiting for ecopr for over a month and then we eamiled calgary office even though our file is in OSC but they confirmed it in 1 day and sent the ecopr. So 1 month after recieving the portal email

Akasshh

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi, did you apply under CEC? Did you email after all stages passed, I am under and going to be 6 months for next week. Please advise.
Did You Get Your Portal Mail ?? My Aor Is june 21 Still Not Have Portal Mail Right Now …Dont Know What To Do Pls Help If Somebody Know How To Portal Mail

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR June 1,2021
1. Received email asking for information - Feb 5,
2. Received log in details for the portal - Feb 7,
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Feb 8,
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Operations Support Centre

Reactions: vv12026

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
I linked our PR card application to Express entry profile and received my PR card. I have still not received my son's card and his PR status changed to valid from mailed. I have received my card and my status is still mailed so I am worried why my son's card status changed to valid. Has anyone faced similar situation? Please share Thanks

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I linked our PR card application to Express entry profile and received my PR card. I have still not received my son's card and his PR status changed to valid from mailed. I have received my card and my status is still mailed so I am worried why my son's card status changed to valid. Has anyone faced similar situation? Please share Thanks
Hi,
Is it possible to answer the following questions please?
When did your eCoPR was issued? When did you link the 2 accounts? and how long after linking did you get your card?
My eCoPR was issued on Jan 13th, accounts were linked on Feb 9th but no update since then. Still waiting for my card :(

Last edited:

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Hi, I have received an email asking the following information:
ü Name:
ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time you entered Canada:
ü Location where you last entered:
ü VCR5133
ü Are you currently inside Canada
ü If not, when is your expected return date:

question: What do I fill under VCR5133 ?