+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Ghassan Mahmood

Jun 15, 2018
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 11
I replied on the same day, and after waiting for almost 12 days without hearing back, I decided to reply to the email again on July 24 just to remind them.

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Today, July 25
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 25
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting.

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 11
I replied on the same day, and after waiting for almost 12 days without hearing back, I decided to reply to the email again on July 24 just to remind them.

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Today, July 25
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 25
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting.
I also received the first email on July 11 and I sent them an email today, no response yet.

SBALAR

Jul 18, 2023
I got first email on 11 July (Montreal). Replied on same day. Sent an follow up email 18 July. No response Yet.

Ghassan Mahmood

Jun 15, 2018
Guys I did this.
I gave them a call yesterday (July 24) and then told them about the delay in sending the credentials. They told me your profile is all up to date and the work is in progress; you need to wait because sometimes it takes a while. Then, after the call, I replied to the same email they sent on July 11, and I sent all the required information again. Then today (July 25), I received my credentials email.

Lydia2023

Apr 21, 2023
Guys I did this.
I gave them a call yesterday (July 24) and then told them about the delay in sending the credentials. They told me your profile is all up to date and the work is in progress; you need to wait because sometimes it takes a while. Then, after the call, I replied to the same email they sent on July 11, and I sent all the required information again. Then today (July 25), I received my credentials email.
you are so lucky. Congratulation!
I got portal 1 on July 10, still waiting for Portal 2. Hope get it soon.

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Guys I did this.
I want to try this, but given what the agent told us last thursday I cannot send any more correspondence to them