+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Check your portal email,i never recieved email regarding portal 2,I just see that a tab added on my pr portal and that tab is the portl 2 confirmation tab wherein you declare and upload your photo and address as well.Hope it helps.Im also July 6 got my portal 1
But I have not applied through portal.

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Dear friends,

I have a couple of questions that I have been pondering and need some answers to release me from the suffering of anxiety.

My situation is as follows:
- I applied for Express Entry and recently received the PPR Request Letter in IRCC mailbox on July 6th, 2023.
- However, I have been present in Canada since June 22, 2023 visiting my siblings and relatives.
- So I have updated my contact details by sending multiple webforms and calling IRCC to make sure the updates went through.
- Now that I can see my contact details updated on the Tracker.

My questions are:

1) What are the next steps?
2) Will my case be considered "Inland" applicant and expected to receive a portal email?
3) Does anyone have any timeline that they can share?

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Dear friends,

I have a couple of questions that I have been pondering and need some answers to release me from the suffering of anxiety.

My situation is as follows:
- I applied for Express Entry and recently received the PPR Request Letter in IRCC mailbox on July 6th, 2023.
- However, I have been present in Canada since June 22, 2023 visiting my siblings and relatives.
- So I have updated my contact details by sending multiple webforms and calling IRCC to make sure the updates went through.
- Now that I can see my contact details updated on the Tracker.

My questions are:

1) What are the next steps?
2) Will my case be considered "Inland" applicant and expected to receive a portal email?
3) Does anyone have any timeline that they can share?

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
When you say pr portal, do you mean applied through gc key? My representative used to sometimes send me screenshots of gc key portal. I am so confused.
Its not gckey,its pr portal.You ask your agent maybe you got credentials directly from portal

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
To my disbelief, I got second notice regarding portal 1 after a long wait of 21 days!! I was expecting portal 2!! Can somebody shed some light on what will happen now onwards? Will they start counting day 1 again from today??

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Also received Portal 2 today. Timeline below for reference (detailed timeline in signature).

July 13 - Received & replied to Portal 1
July 17 - Replied again as a reminder
July 22 - Sent a separate email referencing delay & attaching previous emails
July 26 - Received Portal 2 & finalized requirements on PR portal

Montreal VO too. Wishing everyone else a positive & timely outcome too!
Congratulations, happy for you. Happy to see many people are getting closer to the end of the PR process.

Reactions: ExcaliburJo