+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Sadly, none you haven't already explored. All you can do is continue to follow up using the MP route, with regular calls and emails/webforms to IRCC. Hope this gets sorted for you soon.
Should've gotten sorted 2 months ago, I just can't believe 80% of the time we call IRCC we just get some college student who has to be there to pay rent, and doesn't care enough to look into the app. The whole issue I had with my fee, I called 5 times before trying the MP. He found it first try, then it still took 4 more phone calls to IRCC to even be told what the fee is and how to pay it.

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
Should've gotten sorted 2 months ago, I just can't believe 80% of the time we call IRCC we just get some college student who has to be there to pay rent, and doesn't care enough to look into the app. The whole issue I had with my fee, I called 5 times before trying the MP. He found it first try, then it still took 4 more phone calls to IRCC to even be told what the fee is and how to pay it.
Yea that must be so frustrating

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Yea that must be so frustrating
I really hope they can't refuse my app for getting upset on their help line, because going through the phone menu, waiting 30 mins for a call back to be told something completely different than what you were told the day prior is getting the better of me. Especially when it goes from "Officers are aware and your COPR will be there soon" to "Your application isn't even completed yet?" in one day

msridhar87

Mar 22, 2023
I really hope they can't refuse my app for getting upset on their help line, because going through the phone menu, waiting 30 mins for a call back to be told something completely different than what you were told the day prior is getting the better of me. Especially when it goes from "Officers are aware and your COPR will be there soon" to "Your application isn't even completed yet?" in one day
This is so frustrating. Calling IRCC is of no use. In my case, my wife's work permit was rejected because my representative paid 100$ less fee. She lost her status in Canada and we are hoping to get the portal 2 email and COPR soon.