May 11, 2020
Finally my journey is over!

PR Confirmation e-mail
- Oct 14, 2022 (replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Oct 14, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Oct 15, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 16, 2023
PR card mailed - Feb 3, 2023
PR Cards received - Feb 8 / 9 / 10 ( i only checked the mail today)
VO - Calgary

Keep in mind i did try my luck and requested for my PR card processing to be expedited once i received my ecopr since i need to travel in april. Not sure if that played into them processing my card faster but i’m so glad that this is all over. I wish everyone the best!!!

Veyron85

Star Member
Jan 5, 2023

PR Confirmation e-mail
VO - Calgary

Keep in mind i did try my luck and requested for my PR card processing to be expedited once i received my ecopr since i need to travel in april. Not sure if that played into them processing my card faster but i’m so glad that this is all over. I wish everyone the best!!!
Please share how did you request to proceed your card faster ? I need to travel as well end of Feb:( and congrats!

mnsq41

May 11, 2020
Please share how did you request to proceed your card faster ? I need to travel as well end of Feb:( and congrats!
Hello! I followed the instructions outlined on the IRCC website by raising a webform with a letter of explanation attached, and my flight receipts. I submitted the request on Jan 27, they responded back on Jan 30 saying they forwarded my request to the responsible officer. And then i got the update on my IRCC account on Feb 3 morning saying my card is approved and mailed. I suggest you do the same, maybe submit the request today :)

Veyron85

Star Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hello! I followed the instructions outlined on the IRCC website by raising a webform with a letter of explanation attached, and my flight receipts. I submitted the request on Jan 27, they responded back on Jan 30 saying they forwarded my request to the responsible officer. And then i got the update on my IRCC account on Feb 3 morning saying my card is approved and mailed. I suggest you do the same, maybe submit the request today :)
I have send my documents straight to them and also got confirmation that they are added to my profile.. nothing else . My eCorp was 11 Jan.. till now no card.. where exactly on ircc website did you do that ? Thanks !

mnsq41

May 11, 2020
I have send my documents straight to them and also got confirmation that they are added to my profile.. nothing else . My eCorp was 11 Jan.. till now no card.. where exactly on ircc website did you do that ? Thanks !
Hmm. I received the same response as you too saying that they added the documents to my profile.

I used the regular webform website:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

is your VO in calgary too?

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022

PR Confirmation e-mail
VO - Calgary

I'm also planning to travel in April and I got my ecopr on January 25. I am hoping that I will receive my pr card by the end of February. But being proactive is the best option. could you elaborate more on this? did you put all the documents into a single file including your itinerary?

mnsq41

May 11, 2020
I'm also planning to travel in April and I got my ecopr on January 25. I am hoping that I will receive my pr card by the end of February. But being proactive is the best option. could you elaborate more on this? did you put all the documents into a single file including your itinerary?
For sure! I did compile everything into a single file :) i submitted them on the IRCC webform and got a speedy response from them. Try it out, good luck!!

Reactions: gottagetthatpr

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - DEC 09, 2022 (replied the same day)

Email with PR Portal credentials - DEC 13, 2022

Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - DEC 13, 2022

eCoPR generation date - Jan 24, 2023

PR card mailed - Feb 8, 2023

PR Cards received - **PENDING**

VO - Calgary

Reactions: KalV

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Hi guys,
My card is mailed but my spouse card isn’t processed yet. We both had the same timelines until now though. Not sure if it’s the photo issue or I don’t know. Anyone similar ?? please reply

thanks!!