+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal Not Working

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yesterday I got another email, identical to the first one I received on December 16th.

I replied with the same information and haven't received a reply yet.
you mean same as first one or you got credentials to upload photos and address..?

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi Guys, I am also sailing in same boat. Got email on 22nd Dec and I replied same day, did a followup email around 29th Dec but no reply. I called agent yesterday and agent said just to wait. My other 2 friends received email on 22nd Dec and got PR portal link same day. Guess,it also depends on the officer how busy he is or in case he was also on vacation. Really hope to receive something this week.
etobicoke office..?

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
you mean same as first one or you got credentials to upload photos and address..?
Identical.

It asked me for the same information I provided the first time.

I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what's up ...

Fernanda13

Mar 26, 2018
Identical.

Same thing happened to me! Got an email on the 16 of December, replied on the same day. Then they never sent my credentials.
Yesterday I got a second email asking same thing.
It doesn’t make sense.
Here is Etobicoke office.
Please let me know after you call tomorrow. Thanks

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Same thing happened to me! Got an email on the 16 of December, replied on the same day. Then they never sent my credentials.
Yesterday I got a second email asking same thing.
It doesn’t make sense.
Here is Etobicoke office.
Please let me know after you call tomorrow. Thanks
Hi any update?
Identical.

hi any update ?

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I received 1st email on 22nd dec where I replied with details like name, email, entry date etc.
On 29th dec i replied again on my previous reply asking for any acknowledgment. And yesterday I received portal link.
When you send email is that shows you invalid email address if you want send it anyway ?

Savy16

Jan 10, 2021
Hi, I've been trying to login to my PR confirmation portal since Friday, but I cannot sign in. When I enter my credentials and press the sign in button, I get "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later." I am sure my credentials are correct because when I try to use a random email, I get a different error message: "Incorrect email and password combination. Please try again or click “forgot your password” to reset your password. "

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Thank you in advance
Same thing happening with me. You are still experiencing this problem?