+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal Not Working

jadila3483

Oct 7, 2020
Hi, I've been trying to login to my PR confirmation portal since Friday, but I cannot sign in. When I enter my credentials and press the sign in button, I get "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later." I am sure my credentials are correct because when I try to use a random email, I get a different error message: "Incorrect email and password combination. Please try again or click “forgot your password” to reset your password. "

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Thank you in advance

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi, I've been trying to login to my PR confirmation portal since Friday, but I cannot sign in. When I enter my credentials and press the sign in button, I get "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later." I am sure my credentials are correct because when I try to use a random email, I get a different error message: "Incorrect email and password combination. Please try again or click “forgot your password” to reset your password. "

Thank you in advance
Hi any idea how long they took to sent you email.
Because I got email last Tuesday that your application is at end of process and provide your information and I replied but after there is no email please advise

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Hi any idea how long they took to sent you email.
Because I got email last Tuesday that your application is at end of process and provide your information and I replied but after there is no email please advise
I got the same thing. Got the email last Wednesday but nothing since I replied.

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020

Thank you in advance
try using chrome. This happened to me on Microsoft Edge browser.

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
hi guys,
i have been waiting for my credentials as well since last thursday as i got an email from client portal. i replied them on the same day and email was from etobicoke office.