+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal Not Working

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question can you please help on my pr portal for my youngest daughter they have my husbands name attached to her information and then his name attached to his information (which is ok). How do I get them to correct my daughters information. Also my 2 step-sons who will not be accompanying us to canada and this was also stated in my application their information is also on the portal it is a bit confusing can you help me? or anyone who understands i have not submitted my information yet on the portal or any one of the dependents.

Pdosanjh

Jun 3, 2021
Hy anybody about error. I am try login in my pr portal in every broswer. But it will giving me error invalid incorrect email and passpord

Pdosanjh

Jun 3, 2021
Have anybody face any problem regarding to pr portal login ? I try to login but i got error. I try in every browser.

anwer

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
AINP
Same issue here. I received my login and password details on 1st Sep'2021.

Since then I have been sending them emails every few days and have also raised this issue via CIC webform 3-4 times already. No reply yet :(

It sucks because we've all waited for our PR for so long and now we're getting unneccessary delays on the very last step (i.e finalization of PR status). Lets hope they wake up soon.

Pdosanjh

Jun 3, 2021
Same issue here. I received my login and password details on 1st Sep'2021.

Since then I have been sending them emails every few days and have also raised this issue via CIC webform 3-4 times already. No reply yet :(

It sucks because we've all waited for our PR for so long and now we're getting unneccessary delays on the very last step (i.e finalization of PR status). Lets hope they wake up soon.
Same here. I also send 2 emails but no answer. I applied my pr file through new portal. I understand your situation.