+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal Not Working

Max taylor

Jan 10, 2021
Same thing happening with me. You are still experiencing this problem?
I'm facing the same issue. Portal is not working. it keep saying technical issues.
I have got email on Monday regarding credentials and right after 1 hour I have submitted my picture and address. Now I don't know when will I get my ecoPR or my PR card. I have to travell and I have visit visa. I'm inside Canada. Can I travel while I'm waiting for ecoPR or PR. Any one please help me on his. Thanks

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I'm facing the same issue. Portal is not working. it keep saying technical issues.
I have got email on Monday regarding credentials and right after 1 hour I have submitted my picture and address. Now I don't know when will I get my ecoPR or my PR card. I have to travell and I have visit visa. I'm inside Canada. Can I travel while I'm waiting for ecoPR or PR. Any one please help me on his. Thanks
In principle you cannot. As you have submitted and sign on the portal being inside Canada. If you left the country and eCoPR available to download, your visit visa stands cancel immediately. Keep on check the cic account in the meantime till portal access is available.

Max taylor

Jan 10, 2021
In principle you cannot. As you have submitted and sign on the portal being inside Canada. If you left the country and eCoPR available to download, your visit visa stands cancel immediately. Keep on check the cic account in the meantime till portal access is available.

thankfor your reply. But I’ve submitted my picture and address for PR to deliver. And I’m waiting for ecoPR so if I’m not in Canada I will use it once I’m coming back to Canada. I have to leave Canada but I was in Canada so I provide all the details here in Canada. I know my visit will be cancelled once I’ll get the ecoPR. Is it fine for me to travel at the moment it’s urgent for me to travel next week. But I’mnot sure when will I get my EcoPR.Portal is not even working really exhausted

geol

Dec 18, 2014
thankfor your reply. But I’ve submitted my picture and address for PR to deliver. And I’m waiting for ecoPR so if I’m not in Canada I will use it once I’m coming back to Canada. I have to leave Canada but I was in Canada so I provide all the details here in Canada. I know my visit will be cancelled once I’ll get the ecoPR. Is it fine for me to travel at the moment it’s urgent for me to travel next week. But I’mnot sure when will I get my EcoPR.Portal is not even working really exhausted
In that case if you are traveling and get the eCoPR then you have to apply for PRTD ( permanent resident travel document) to enter the Canada. If the portal is not working ( shows Error) keep on checking cic account, it will show the Copr Credentials. I have seen in my iPhone it shows error but on desktop it works, there maybe some glitch. Wish you all the best for an early eCoPR.

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
Hi. I have a similar situation and want to travel due to family emergency. Did you travel out of country. I am ok if we need to wait for PR card for PRTD but can we travel after confirming on the portal.

Max taylor

Jan 10, 2021
Well I’m in Canada and I’ve not receive any response from ircc since 5th January. I have to travel. But if I want to travel I need to change the landing. Im really confuse if I have to leave by the end of this month what will be the process. Can I inform them and change the Landing.

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
Well I’m in Canada and I’ve not receive any response from ircc since 5th January. I have to travel. But if I want to travel I need to change the landing. Im really confuse if I have to leave by the end of this month what will be the process. Can I inform them and change the Landing.
Based on what i am seeing online we can travel and then will need a PRTD to enter back of if they ship the PR card to address we gave and then have a friend email same to you. Thats based on what i found :-(

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
@spnnnj one of my friend has a similar situation as he has already submitted photo and address along with self declaration. can he travel outside of canada while he is waiting for his ecopr from the portal..?

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
@spnnnj one of my friend has a similar situation as he has already submitted photo and address along with self declaration. can he travel outside of canada while he is waiting for his ecopr from the portal..?
He can travel out I feel coming back is going to be trouble. He will have to apply for PRTD. I am preparing for long wait for that also note.

Max taylor

Jan 10, 2021
Hello. I’ve got my EcoPR I was in Canada I was waiting for my PR card to come but I left due to some family issues. Now I’m outside Canada so I have to apply prtd to enter Canada or what is going to be the next step can anyone guide me please.

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hello. I’ve got my EcoPR I was in Canada I was waiting for my PR card to come but I left due to some family issues. Now I’m outside Canada so I have to apply prtd to enter Canada or what is going to be the next step can anyone guide me please.
when did u get your ecopr..?
you got while u r outside canada..?

Pius23

Sep 27, 2020
Same thing happening with me. You are still experiencing this problem?
Hello, were you able to log on to the portal, looks like I also have a similar problem. The email I got also says, I have 14 days to upload picture and address, I hope the portal works.

jadila3483

Oct 7, 2020
Hello, were you able to log on to the portal, looks like I also have a similar problem. The email I got also says, I have 14 days to upload picture and address, I hope the portal works.
For me it ended up working when I used google chrome. After that CIC updated their website and now it works on Firefox also.