+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hi All ! I have logged in with my credentials and gave my details on November 12th and still no ecopr yet.anyone in the same timeline? And is there anything I need to do apart from filling details?

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
Hi All ! I have logged in with my credentials and gave my details on November 12th and still no ecopr yet.anyone in the same timeline? And is there anything I need to do apart from filling details?
It took exactly 3 weeks for me to receive ecopr.

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Applied on :30th Arpil 2021
eCOPR: 9th July 2021
Applied for PR Card: 9th July
First Ghost update: 19th Nov 2021
Second Update: 22nd Nov 2021 ( mailed)
Card Received: 25th Nov 2021
I also received my card today. All the best folks. I though this day would never come. There is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: bbjeon38

Daniel961502

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone. We got eCOPR on September 8, 2021. My card was issued in the end of October but my spouse hasn’t got her card until now. Emailed multiple times but no reply has anyone got the same situation?

Reactions: albertohirota

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
Did you use the PR card application number to link it?
No. I tried with UCI number, date of birth and place of birth.
If it doesn't work, I'm guessing two situations. One is, they haven't even created your PR card application so you are unable to fetch n link. Second case would be that you are not exactly entering the place of birth as it is mentioned in your passport.

serena.victor

Oct 29, 2019
Finally received my PR card! Here is my timeline:

AOR - March 5
Credentials - Oct 8
eCOPR - Oct 13
Approved and mailed - Nov 23
PR card received - Nov 26
VO Etobicoke

What might have helped me is after one month had passed from received eCOPR, I started emailing them 5 times per day. They ignored me for a few days and then started replying to every day "Your card is now under production".

Good luck to everyone waiting!

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Finally received my PR card! Here is my timeline:

AOR - March 5
Credentials - Oct 8
eCOPR - Oct 13
Approved and mailed - Nov 23
PR card received - Nov 26
VO Etobicoke

What might have helped me is after one month had passed from received eCOPR, I started emailing them 5 times per day. They ignored me for a few days and then started replying to every day "Your card is now under production".

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Hi, congrats! What date did they tell you that your card was under production? My eCoPR was 1 day before you, but last week they told me there was a production error but that they had re-sent the card to production. Just trying to gauge how long it took you to receive the card after it went to production. Thanks!