+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Hi everyone,
I got a GU on November 17th.
No updates after that.
VO Etobicoke
Hi, my eCoPR came from OSC but was also issued on October 12th. I got my first GU on October 21st, no update after that. It seems they have stopped processing October PRs and they are working through the June/July backlog instead. Sucks for us :/

Reactions: priya541

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Hi, my eCoPR came from OSC but was also issued on October 12th. I got my first GU on October 21st, no update after that. It seems they have stopped processing October PRs and they are working through the June/July backlog instead. Sucks for us :/
That's sad.
I thought application will get approved in a week after the first GU.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
That's sad.
I thought application will get approved in a week after the first GU.
I just got a reply from IRCC to one of my emails.

"Hello, Thank you for your email. Your PR Cards have been delayed due to an error at card production. The cards have since been fixed and sent to production again."

Just. Great. :mad:

Reactions: priya541

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Ecorp 18 Nov. I know it too early since people are waiting from months. but just to follow this thread

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I just got a reply from IRCC to one of my emails.

"Hello, Thank you for your email. Your PR Cards have been delayed due to an error at card production. The cards have since been fixed and sent to production again."

Just. Great. :mad:
Hey! What email did you write to? I had an error in production too, but they haven't touched my case since then (error occurred on Sep 13, 2021). They keep ignoring my emails about it

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
any answer from MP?

they never help, right?
they replied the next day after my inquiry and told me the same info as the call center agent. I asked if they can help expedite the process and they said no.
I still think it's worth a try. Your MP might be more helpful than mine, you never know.

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
if it makes you feel better, my number of days is 222... still waiting
I am in the same boat! Waiting since April 6th. I was also told over the phone there was a printing error with my card and I have to wait until they try to manually adjust it. If they are able to then it will be sent to production, if not they will request to provide new photos. I am not sure if I can trust this info, as it has been noticed that different agents give different info. The problem is that since the error they have not touched my application and I wonder why not to ask me provide a new photo right away. Now I need to wait for an agent to see if he can adjust it and it’s taking forever.

• Wow
Reactions: CEC_Applicant

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
they replied the next day after my inquiry and told me the same info as the call center agent. I asked if they can help expedite the process and they said no.
I still think it's worth a try. Your MP might be more helpful than mine, you never know.
Thank you so much. I sent an email. I never got an agent to tell anything about my application, so anyways it will be good.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I am in the same boat! Waiting since April 6th. I was also told over the phone there was a printing error with my card and I have to wait until they try to manually adjust it. If they are able to then it will be sent to production, if not they will request to provide new photos. I am not sure if I can trust this info, as it has been noticed that different agents give different info. The problem is that since the error they have not touched my application and I wonder why not to ask me provide a new photo right away. Now I need to wait for an agent to see if he can adjust it and it’s taking forever.
Sorry to hear you wait so long, but to be honest I am a bit relieved I am not alone with this printing error. When did your error happen?