+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Aug 16, 2021
I finally got my card yesterday after almost 8 months. Here is my timeline, hopefully you all will get yours soon.

eCoPR by email: April 12
Photo delivered to Etobicoke: April 14
Replied by Etobicoke to my emails to confirm Card in production and GU1 in my GC key: Nov 18
GU2 Approved and mail your card: Nov 23
Card in mailbox: Nov 26

Since beginning of Nov, I started emailing everyday, then twice a day, and they finally replied to my emails with something meaningful on Nov 18.
Hi
Is there any change you have seen in pr portal account?
I got update in gckey account for card approved on nov 23 but have not recieved it yet. Nothing in pr portal as photo is still in review

Reactions: albertohirota

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
VO: Etobicoke

Received our PR cards on black friday in my mail. Can't express how happy I am now!

Irrespective of the time when we receive our eCOPR, they are processing the card printing and mailing. In my case, they started processing my card as soon as I linked my PR card application in my GC key account.

I hope everyone is getting it soon as per the new reduced processing time of 63 days, which seems to make a real difference in progress.
All the best everyone and wish you all get it soon in the next few weeks for a blissful holidays ahead!

Thank you all for the help. Would be meeting in a different portal after few years.
When did you receive your ecorp and your vo office?

Yagneshpatel9194

Nov 13, 2021
I finally got my card yesterday after almost 8 months. Here is my timeline, hopefully you all will get yours soon.

eCoPR by email: April 12
Photo delivered to Etobicoke: April 14
Replied by Etobicoke to my emails to confirm Card in production and GU1 in my GC key: Nov 18
GU2 Approved and mail your card: Nov 23
Card in mailbox: Nov 26

Since beginning of Nov, I started emailing everyday, then twice a day, and they finally replied to my emails with something meaningful on Nov 18.
Hello
On my gc key account it show they mailed card on 9th November and it will take upto six week. N now the status show your document is valid. Still wait for card. Can you please told me what that mean
Thank you

alexbb

Oct 2, 2021
Hi
Is there any change you have seen in pr portal account?
I got update in gckey account for card approved on nov 23 but have not recieved it yet. Nothing in pr portal as photo is still in review
My GC Key had a message saying that We mailed your card, and the status is Approve. I sent my photo to Etobicoke, so I do not have a PR portal. I guess you will get it next Monday or so.

alexbb

Oct 2, 2021
Hello
On my gc key account it show they mailed card on 9th November and it will take upto six week. N now the status show your document is valid. Still wait for card. Can you please told me what that mean
Thank you
I am not quite sure about that I’m sorry. Maybe you can call the center to make sure they sent your card to the correct address. if you are in Toronto I think normally you should get the card in a week after it was mailed out

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
yup it’s linked. Been refreshing the page like 100+ times a day, it feels like it will never change from ‘Submitted’ …I have hope for next week ! :)
Have you reached out to your MP? Linking my GC key and reaching out to my MP was the thing that really did something for my application…

lgoth00

Oct 6, 2021
ECoPR- 7 OCT
Link PR Card 28 OCT
GU -Sometime on 19 NOV
Both dependent Cards approved and mail on 23
Received one dependent card on 26 Nov
Still waiting for principal applicant card to approve and received and one dependent approved card to received on mail

albertohirota

Nov 8, 2021
ECoPR- 7 OCT
Link PR Card 28 OCT
GU -Sometime on 19 NOV
Both dependent Cards approved and mail on 23
Received one dependent card on 26 Nov
Still waiting for principal applicant card to approve and received and one dependent approved card to received on mail
This was fast..