+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

serena.victor

Oct 29, 2019
Hi, congrats! What date did they tell you that your card was under production? My eCoPR was 1 day before you, but last week they told me there was a production error but that they had re-sent the card to production. Just trying to gauge how long it took you to receive the card after it went to production. Thanks!
Thanks. It was Nov 17th.

Reactions: klein

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Is this pixel and photo adjustment new on Portal? Last week when I reuploaded pic, there was nothing like this?
Anybody knows?

JoeJay

Jan 15, 2021
Finally received my PR card! Here is my timeline:

AOR - March 5
Credentials - Oct 8
eCOPR - Oct 13
Approved and mailed - Nov 23
PR card received - Nov 26
VO Etobicoke

What might have helped me is after one month had passed from received eCOPR, I started emailing them 5 times per day. They ignored me for a few days and then started replying to every day "Your card is now under production".

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Hi Serena,
Congrats!! I got my eCOPR on Oct 27th, Can you please share me the email address for Etobicoke VO
Thanks.

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
What Vo or you from
VO: Etobicoke

Received our PR cards on black friday in my mail. Can't express how happy I am now!

Irrespective of the time when we receive our eCOPR, they are processing the card printing and mailing. In my case, they started processing my card as soon as I linked my PR card application in my GC key account.

I hope everyone is getting it soon as per the new reduced processing time of 63 days, which seems to make a real difference in progress.
All the best everyone and wish you all get it soon in the next few weeks for a blissful holidays ahead!

Thank you all for the help. Would be meeting in a different portal after few years.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Guessing you will get some update in the next few days. Have you linked the application in your GC key account?
As soon as you see it approved n mailed, you will get it in the next 3 to 5 days max.
yup it’s linked. Been refreshing the page like 100+ times a day, it feels like it will never change from ‘Submitted’ …I have hope for next week ! :)

alexbb

Oct 2, 2021
I finally got my card yesterday after almost 8 months. Here is my timeline, hopefully you all will get yours soon.

eCoPR by email: April 12
Photo delivered to Etobicoke: April 14
Replied by Etobicoke to my emails to confirm Card in production and GU1 in my GC key: Nov 18
GU2 Approved and mail your card: Nov 23
Card in mailbox: Nov 26

Since beginning of Nov, I started emailing everyday, then twice a day, and they finally replied to my emails with something meaningful on Nov 18.