+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey everyone. I dreamed with this moment for soooo long & today here I am typing the words I wanted to write y’all a long time ago.
After 6 months and some days, finallyyyyy, I received my PR Card.

Got my COPR on March 30.
I sent my pictures on April 7.
Got my first GU on October 8.
Got my card approved & mailed to me on October 12.
Got the PR card on my mailbox today, October 18.

Thank you so much, I appreciate you guys a lot. I wish some people from the beginning of my journey were here to read this, but I just want to be known that I am actually super thankful for all the help and insight.
Good luck everyone!!! ♥

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hello. I got my PR card. Does this mean I can travel now? Do I need to do anything before travelling? Or is it safe to do so?

chrishb11

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
WP
I’m one of the few left who submitted the physical photos in Etobicoke, finally got my PR card.. no updates whatsoever in CIC profile.

COPR: March 16, 2021
Photos submitted: May 18 (I was super late)
PR Card received: October 18

thanks for all the input and keep calm, it will come soon ☺
Congrats !!!! May 18th and you receive your card that is good. I sent my photos end of April, I hope i will have my card soon.
COPR : April 22th, 2021
Photos Sent (Etobicoke) : April 25th, 2021

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I’m one of the few left who submitted the physical photos in Etobicoke, finally got my PR card.. no updates whatsoever in CIC profile.

COPR: March 16, 2021
Photos submitted: May 18 (I was super late)
PR Card received: October 18

thanks for all the input and keep calm, it will come soon ☺
Congrats.. it seems they are processing by COPR date rather than photos delivery date. My COPR is 29th April and pics were delivered on May 4th. Still no updates on profile.

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello. Received my card yesterday! I did not receive any ghost update but direct Approval and mail notifcation.

Photos Submitted through portal: 4-June-2021
CoPR: 8-June-2021
Pr Card Application linked: 14-June-2021
Pr Card Approved & Mailed Update: 14-Oct-2021
Pr Card in mailbox: 18-Oct-2021

Vo Etobicoke

Good luck you to all!

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
ECOPR - 30APR21
POSTED - 16MAY21
1st GU : 12OCT21
2nd GU : 18OCT21 : PR CARDS POSTED by MAIL Message

Hopefully no surprises in the last mile :)

Reactions: Raj2210

mayatt

Aug 11, 2021
After trying to reach out to IRCC multiple times I was finally able to talk with an agent today (waited time: 17m) and he said “our system has crashed, I can’t see ur application or give you any info, try calling tomorrow” BS!!!!! I asked him if process time is by COPR date or photos delivery date and he said it depends.. kinda both dates matters (??)
I don’t even know if my photos were delivered or not since I didn’t send with a tracking number and ofc he couldn’t tell me either

It’s been 6 months already. I’ve been checking my GCKey account everyday and nothing, no updates so far.
COPR date April, 16
Photos submitted by mail May, 27

I don’t know what to do, I’m planning to travel in a month. Should I send IRCC Webform? Does it work? How long does it take to get an answer?

Thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: chawlaabhinav13

serena.victor

Oct 29, 2019
After trying to reach out to IRCC multiple times I was finally able to talk with an agent today (waited time: 17m) and he said “our system has crashed, I can’t see ur application or give you any info, try calling tomorrow” BS!!!!! I asked him if process time is by COPR date or photos delivery date and he said it depends.. kinda both dates matters (??)
I don’t even know if my photos were delivered or not since I didn’t send with a tracking number and ofc he couldn’t tell me either

It’s been 6 months already. I’ve been checking my GCKey account everyday and nothing, no updates so far.
COPR date April, 16

I don’t know what to do, I’m planning to travel in a month. Should I send IRCC Webform? Does it work? How long does it take to get an answer?

Thanks.
I submitted a form. They got back in a few days but no use. Automated email saying that they only reply regarding Afghanistan and urgent requests to update contact info.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

COPR date April, 16

Thanks.
In your case, the only possibility to know if your pics were delivered is, either Agent should confirm or you should be able to link your PR card application in your profile. Since your photo submission date is 27th May, you may have to wait a little longer. Ours' delivered on May first week, still no updates.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018

COPR date April, 16

Thanks.
In regards your trip; your best option would be travel and come back by land using your COPR (if you have US visa). Although I think there is still a chance you get the PR by November, as I’ve seen many applications from April moving. I also have a trip on November 20th and that is my plan B.

Reactions: sohant.4

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021

COPR date April, 16

Thanks.
There's no way of pressuring them. If you're vaccinated, you can always fly to the States and cross the land border with COPR. Only after November 8th because that's when US lift the travel ban.