+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

bj1007

Oct 19, 2021
Hi, May 8 - got the email from CIC to submit my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 18 - I confirmed my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 27 - submitted my photo, address and declaration online + got my ecopr

October 19 - Yet to receive my PR card and portal shows in review with IRCC.
Called them but they said they can't do anything. Do you have any suggestions? Does anyone have similar timelines?
FYI - mine was a spousal dependent file. I have studied, work and currently continue to live in Canada (since December 2017)

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hi, May 8 - got the email from CIC to submit my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 18 - I confirmed my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 27 - submitted my photo, address and declaration online + got my ecopr

October 19 - Yet to receive my PR card and portal shows in review with IRCC.
Called them but they said they can't do anything. Do you have any suggestions? Does anyone have similar timelines?
FYI - mine was a spousal dependent file. I have studied, work and currently continue to live in Canada (since December 2017)
same here
eCOPR 31 May
Photos rejected and submitted via Portal June 24
No updates after that photos still under review

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
My ECOPR - May 9th , I mailed etobicoke office regarding my address change and I got reply from them that my card is in production and it will be mailed to new address . Any idea how long ll it take .

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
My ECOPR - May 9th , I mailed etobicoke office regarding my address change and I got reply from them that my card is in production and it will be mailed to new address . Any idea how long ll it take .
Could U plz let me know the email address you sent by, I need to email them, but I can not.
Thx a lot

Shan13

Jun 11, 2021
I was able to calI IRCC and speak with an agent to change my address. I got ECopr on sep 13 and have not received yet but I am moving in a few weeks.

Applicant001

Oct 20, 2021
I think everyone should start posting reviews, ratings and ask for fair processing on the Etobicoke IRCC office location on Google (They have currently 3.1 Ratings). Maybe then they'll start listening to people who are stuck here waiting for their PR cards for more than 4-5 Months and hoping to see their families back home. There is a lot of power in unity.

I have done my part.

Last edited:

bj1007

Oct 19, 2021
same here
eCOPR 31 May
Photos rejected and submitted via Portal June 24
No updates after that photos still under review

uh oh.. i never got any feedback for my photo. there was just 1 photo right? i only submitted one online. What was the reason for rejection of photos? A couple of my friends got it within a month i wonder why ours is taking so long

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
After trying to reach out to IRCC multiple times I was finally able to talk with an agent today (waited time: 17m) and he said “our system has crashed, I can’t see ur application or give you any info, try calling tomorrow” BS!!!!! I asked him if process time is by COPR date or photos delivery date and he said it depends.. kinda both dates matters (??)
I don’t even know if my photos were delivered or not since I didn’t send with a tracking number and ofc he couldn’t tell me either

It’s been 6 months already. I’ve been checking my GCKey account everyday and nothing, no updates so far.
COPR date April, 16
Photos submitted by mail May, 27

I don’t know what to do, I’m planning to travel in a month. Should I send IRCC Webform? Does it work? How long does it take to get an answer?

Thanks.
I would suggest contacting your area MP, maybe they can help out!

Madam322

Feb 26, 2020
Masha Allah I got all my family members PR cards and passports of back home now what address I have to send back our RTDs please guide me?

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Just called an agent for the first time in half a year to find out what's going on with my PR card. Got a standard answer about prioritizing Afgan's cases. How hard can it be to look at the application? It takes 1 minute :rolleyes: :mad:

Reactions: dszjkzjk