+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

PatronusPrime

Apr 26, 2021
eCOPR: August 24, 2021
linked PR card application to GIC account on August 26, 2021
VO: Etobicoke

Still waiting for the PR card. No update in the GIC account and portal account.
Some of my friends have already got PR cards within 7 days of eCOPR.

Starting to get worried as I have travel plan on December :(
Please let me know if anyone knows any update regarding Etobicoke VO. Thanks

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I received my PR card yesterday
Ecopr 30 june (online portal)
Vo Etobicoke
Hi Bepositive09 and congratulations. My Ecopr was 29 June, VO Etobicoke and my card is still in process. Did you reach out to IRCC at any point of your PR Card process??

eugenekuba

Aug 23, 2021
ECOPR: February 4th, 2021 (Etobicoke office)
Photos submitted online on the PR portal: January 5th, 2021
Photos are still in review with IRCC

I've tried to reach out to them multiple times. It seems like no one knows what's going on in the Etobicoke office. The IRCC agent sent a couple of messages to their office a few months ago but they never responded to them. I have an urgent business trip coming and have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions?

• Wow
Reactions: CEC_Applicant

june123

Oct 6, 2020
Has anyone resubmitted their photos and PR card application if their processing timeline is over 180 days? I noticed here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=720&top=4 that it says to do so.

If you did not get your PR card after six weeks have passed
If you are waiting for your PR card and six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you and you did not get it, you must complete a solemn declaration. Mailing instructions are provided at the bottom of the form.

Note: if 180 days have passed since the PR card was mailed, you will have to apply for a PR card, fill in section G (solemn declaration), and include the fee payment.

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
ECOPR: February 4th, 2021 (Etobicoke office)
Photos submitted online on the PR portal: January 5th, 2021
Photos are still in review with IRCC

I've tried to reach out to them multiple times. It seems like no one knows what's going on in the Etobicoke office. The IRCC agent sent a couple of messages to their office a few months ago but they never responded to them. I have an urgent business trip coming and have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions?
This is insane! It does not make sense to take so long to review the photos. My photos were delivered on April 6th by mail and my photos are also still in review. I called them a few times and they mentioned that it is sort of normal because some applicants are still waiting from January and February. But that is not normal when others submit photos in June-August and revive PR cards in September - October…

In terms of suggestions, I see 3 options:

1) apply for PRTD outside of Canada (this option is a bit risky though)
2) travel to Canada via US border on a car (you can show your ECOPR)
3) Have someone in Canada receive your PR card and send it to you by courier internationally (this option is also kind of risky)

shub2020

Sep 10, 2020
Ohhh ! Just checked. It says they mailed it to me! Thank you!
but it says it can take up to 6 weeks to arrive lol Im hoping it takes only some days .. what do you think?
Did you receive your card yet ?

I also got my card mailed last Tuesday.

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
Good Afternoon folks,
Got PR Confirmation on: 09 September, 2021
EcoPR Expires on: 10 November, 2021. Location: Etobicoke
I read this thread and saw people who are waiting sice April, this is insane. On myportal it says my photo is in Review with IRCC.
If the EcoPR expires do we need to re-apply for it?
Thanks & Regards

Agashi

Mar 11, 2021
I’m one of the few left who submitted the physical photos in Etobicoke, finally got my PR card.. no updates whatsoever in CIC profile.

COPR: March 16, 2021
Photos submitted: May 18 (I was super late)
PR Card received: October 18

thanks for all the input and keep calm, it will come soon ☺

Reactions: mlll and sbastola

mlll

Oct 13, 2021
I’m one of the few left who submitted the physical photos in Etobicoke, finally got my PR card.. no updates whatsoever in CIC profile.

COPR: March 16, 2021
Photos submitted: May 18 (I was super late)
PR Card received: October 18

thanks for all the input and keep calm, it will come soon ☺
Thank you for sharing! You just gave me some hope. My timeline is very similar to yours