+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Waiting for PR card since April 9 2021, They have requested to send new photo on email. Anyone in same situatio? How long it to take after sending photo second time on email?

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
End of Part A of the long journey:
paper application (PR - inland spouse sponsorship) - April 19, 2020
......period of anxiety......
ECOPR - April 12, 2021
photo received by Etobicoke office - April 19, 2021
......period of anxiety.......
Received an email response to my query that my PR card was mailed on Oct 6, 2021
Physical PR card received by post on Oct 19, 2021

Good luck all!

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Waiting for PR card since April 9 2021, They have requested to send new photo on email. Anyone in same situatio? How long it to take after sending photo second time on email?
How do they contacted you? I have the same timeline but I cannot link my app

sohant.4

Oct 21, 2021
End of Part A of the long journey:
paper application (PR - inland spouse sponsorship) - April 19, 2020
......period of anxiety......
ECOPR - April 12, 2021
photo received by Etobicoke office - April 19, 2021
......period of anxiety.......
Received an email response to my query that my PR card was mailed on Oct 6, 2021
Physical PR card received by post on Oct 19, 2021

Good luck all!
Thanks for the update. I have sent my documents on the April 20, 2021. Still waiting for the PR card. Hopefully. will receive the PR card soon. Can you please share the email id where you sent your query?

MuricaToCanada

Nov 6, 2020
I was actually a Family Class/Spousal app, but my VO is Etobicoke. I never received an email or anything, but my application for PR Card went from Submitted to Application/profile updated. That's the GU I'm assuming?

mayatt

Aug 11, 2021
- COPR April, 16
- Photos sent May, 27 (regular mail - no tracking)
- GU1 Oct, 20

Just called IRCC today and agent said card was sent to production yesterday. In process.. from now on takes about a month or so to get PR card. Finally got some news after waiting for 6 months. Can’t wait to see “approved and mailed” soon!

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
- COPR April, 16
- GU1 Oct, 20

Just called IRCC today and agent said card was sent to production yesterday. In process.. from now on takes about a month or so to get PR card. Finally got some news after waiting for 6 months. Can’t wait to see “approved and mailed” soon!
Another month? Ohh that's a while. I am also COPR Apr 16. Getting nervous because I have to fly in December.

May I ask what exactly you asked an agent that they agreed to look at your file? I called yesterday, but they couldn't give me any info because they're prioritizing Afghans cases

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
- COPR April, 16
- GU1 Oct, 20

What did you ask the agent?

mayatt

Aug 11, 2021
Hey. That’s what she said - a month. She even gave me a due date. To be honest she asked for my UCI right away I said I was waiting for my first PR card and it’s been 6 months. She asked me personal questions I answered and said every time I tried to check my application online trough GCKey gives an Error. She put me on hold for a sec and told me everything. I guess I was lucky and she’a a good agent… Keep trying calling everyday till u get someone to help u out. Don’t forget to mention that u have been waiting over 6 months.
I get it I’m planning to fly in December as well that’s why I called after seeing my first ghost update last night to make sure u know. I was worried my pics were lost or something. At least I know they received my pics and sent to production now.

Another month? Ohh that's a while. I am also COPR Apr 16. Getting nervous because I have to fly in December.

May I ask what exactly you asked an agent that they agreed to look at your file? I called yesterday, but they couldn't give me any info because they're prioritizing Afghans cases

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Finally received my PR Cards, I thank everyone in the forum who has helped to figure a trend on completion dates. Wish you all a quicker journey to your Cards.
:) :) :)

ECOPR - 30APR21
POSTED - 16MAY21
1st GU : 12OCT21
2nd GU : 18OCT21 : PR CARDS POSTED by MAIL Message
Cards Received: 21-OCt21

• Love
Reactions: Peter0070

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
I am in the same boat...how did you contact MP and any email format that you sent?
I just found the email address for MP in my area and emailed them asking the status of my card application. Somebody told me, mp can send any request to the ircc , only if the timeline has passed for your application. They Send me two forms , which i emailed back very same day. Now awaiting their resposne. hope they say its been mailed or sent for production. fingers crossed. :)