+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I just got the second GU and approval. Below is my timeline.

VO - Etobicoke (Online photo submission)

August 10 - Portal Credentials
August 19 - eCOPR
October 17 - First GU
October 25 - Second GU (Approved & Mailed)
Pending - PR Card Received

No emails for any of the updates.
PR Portal - Status: Address Accepted, Photo in Review.
GCKey - Permanent Residency Status: Submitted, Permanent Residency Card: Approved

Last edited:

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
March 19, 2021 - photo and COPR letter sent to Etobicoke Office
March 22 - Delivered
Aug 25 - GU1
Nothing happened afterwards, still waiting for my first PR Card. I called IRCC so many times also hundreds of webform, every time was told they have shifted their priority to Afghanistan and was unable to provide updates, just be patient.
It has been over 180 days, I'm thinking to sign the solemn declaration.

• Angry
Reactions: CEC_Applicant
Oct 25, 2021
Finally received my PR Cards, I thank everyone in the forum who has helped to figure a trend on completion dates. Wish you all a quicker journey to your Cards.
:) :) :)

ECOPR - 30APR21
POSTED - 16MAY21
1st GU : 12OCT21
2nd GU : 18OCT21 : PR CARDS POSTED by MAIL Message
Cards Received: 21-OCt21
What is this GU means? Thanks.

Oct 25, 2021
I just got the second GU and approval. Below is my timeline.

VO - Etobicoke (Online photo submission)

August 10 - Portal Credentials
August 19 - eCOPR
October 17 - First GU
October 25 - Second GU (Approved & Mailed)
Pending - PR Card Received

No emails for any of the updates.
PR Portal - Status: Address Accepted, Photo in Review.
GCKey - Permanent Residency Status: Submitted, Permanent Residency Card: Approved
Hi. How can I see this at the GCkey account?

axay_amin

Jan 3, 2020
PR Card New Portal Timeline :

ECopr: 20th August 2021
Linked Application to CIC : 22nd August 2021
Ghost Update 1 : 20th October
Ghost Update 2 : 21st October with Correspondence Letter (your application recieved on 20th august etc...)

still waiting for PR card

Does anyone know when should I expect PR Card?

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
- COPR April, 16
- Photos sent May, 27 (regular mail - no tracking)
- GU1 Oct, 20

Just called IRCC today and agent said card was sent to production yesterday. In process.. from now on takes about a month or so to get PR card. Finally got some news after waiting for 6 months. Can’t wait to see “approved and mailed” soon!
How were you able to get a hold of ircc ? they are not taking calls

Arianb

May 4, 2021
Guys, where do you see the ghost update? I can not access the IRCC portal, it keeps asking my password and taking back to the page to choose English or French in loop.

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
First Portal email asking for Email ID received on October 21
Sent Email ID on the same day..!

still waiting for Portal credentials..!

vo: Etobicoke

anybody on the same page?
is it normal?

Aftermath

Star Member
Dec 25, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Hello everyone,

I had received my E-CoPR on 12th June and had uploaded the photo on the PR portal along with providing the mailing address. It is my first card and I still have not received it nor has the status changed on the PR portal. It still says 'in review with IRCC' under the photograph. section The declaration has already been approved long ago. It is past the current processing time now and I am starting to get worried. It should not be that complicated for a first card, should it? I have tried linking it to my IRCC account, but despite trying almost all the combinations of spellings for the Place of Birth and the Last name under 'Search with UCI and Last Name', I am unable to find and link it! They would not give any information through phone calls or webforms saying they are too busy with 'the situation in Afghanistan'. I need to travel in late November and it is frustrating to see their incompetence. Is there anything I can do here? Thank you!

Reactions: priya541
Oct 26, 2021
Have you linked the permanent residence card to your GCKey account?
Hey I’m new to the forum, I have received my copr in May and sent my pictures for pr card in end of May, I tried to link my application to cic account.
I wanted to confirm we had to choose pr card application? And I didn’t have any application number so I called ircc they gave me this number that starts with ‘R’ and I used it to open my application.along with my pr application uci number. Did I do correct?
Just wanted to ask where do you all see pictures received and all info for me it says application is in process and all the basic info no interview needed, we will ask if documents needed all generic stuff.
can someone please tell me if I’m at right place and doing everything correctly.

thanks a lot

Reactions: sbastola

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hey I’m new to the forum, I have received my copr in May and sent my pictures for pr card in end of May, I tried to link my application to cic account.
I wanted to confirm we had to choose pr card application? And I didn’t have any application number so I called ircc they gave me this number that starts with ‘R’ and I used it to open my application.along with my pr application uci number. Did I do correct?
Just wanted to ask where do you all see pictures received and all info for me it says application is in process and all the basic info no interview needed, we will ask if documents needed all generic stuff.
can someone please tell me if I’m at right place and doing everything correctly.

thanks a lot
looks like you have done everything that is required. We just have to wait and see. I have same timeline as yours. No updates yet.

Deva3

Jun 17, 2021
Hello everyone,

I had received my E-CoPR on 12th June and had uploaded the photo on the PR portal along with providing the mailing address. It is my first card and I still have not received it nor has the status changed on the PR portal. It still says 'in review with IRCC' under the photograph. section The declaration has already been approved long ago. It is past the current processing time now and I am starting to get worried. It should not be that complicated for a first card, should it? I have tried linking it to my IRCC account, but despite trying almost all the combinations of spellings for the Place of Birth and the Last name under 'Search with UCI and Last Name', I am unable to find and link it! They would not give any information through phone calls or webforms saying they are too busy with 'the situation in Afghanistan'. I need to travel in late November and it is frustrating to see their incompetence. Is there anything I can do here? Thank you!
Try to send email with your uci details, application no, name, copr date to below mail id, got this mail id from some other forums where people say they respond in 1 or 2 days. (highlight that you have crossed 4 months from copr date and also mention your travel plans).
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca