+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

serena.victor

Oct 29, 2019
Hi there, sharing my timeline:

VO - Etobicoke
My location - Toronto
No dependants

Mar 5th - applied for PR
Oct 7th - email asking for credentials, emailed back on the same day
Oct 8th - access to portal, uploaded address and photo
Oct 14th - received eCOPR, address approved
Oct 15th - linked to CIC account
Now - waiting for PR card...

Gfg

Oct 21, 2021
- COPR April, 16
- Photos sent May, 27 (regular mail - no tracking)
- GU1 Oct, 20

Just called IRCC today and agent said card was sent to production yesterday. In process.. from now on takes about a month or so to get PR card. Finally got some news after waiting for 6 months. Can’t wait to see “approved and mailed” soon!
I have the same timeline as you but still haven’t received my PR card. How did you call IRCC? The number I called is 888-242-2100. Every time I call them it says they are currently busy and won’t be able to answer my call and it automatically hangs up..

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hi there, sharing my timeline:

VO - Etobicoke
My location - Toronto
No dependants

Mar 5th - applied for PR
Oct 7th - email asking for credentials, emailed back on the same day
Oct 8th - access to portal, uploaded address and photo
Oct 14th - received eCOPR, address approved
Oct 15th - linked to CIC account
Now - waiting for PR card...

Does your photo show 'In Review with IRCC' ?

Reactions: dszjkzjk

Rleyland

Mar 22, 2021
Hello - have been following this closely. Received card yesterday, timeline below

May 7th: Photos delivered (had sent with postal tracking)
September 15th Called IRCC, they said no updates and nothing started yet but to call back in a month
October 15th: Called IRCC, they said photos were being checked
October 21st: Received Card

The IRCC agent I spoke to the second time (October 15th) said that my account had only been updated the day before and that the process had only just started. They also said I should wait 6 weeks before calling back if I hadn't received as the agent dealing with my application was really busy. So I was surprised I got it so quickly from that point.

No GU's that I know of as I had applied for PR with a lawyer so I don't have access to online account.

mayatt

Aug 11, 2021
I have the same timeline as you but still haven’t received my PR card. How did you call IRCC? The number I called is 888-242-2100. Every time I call them it says they are currently busy and won’t be able to answer my call and it automatically hangs up..
Yeap that’s the number. I know… it happened with me so many times u have no idea but u need to keep trying till someone picks up ur call.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Applied for 3 People: Me(Primary applicant), My wife and my 7 YO Son
ECOPR - 27th April21
POSTED - 29MAY21
1st GU : 13OCT21
2nd GU : 19OCT21 : PR CARDS POSTED by MAIL Message
Cards Received for Me and my Son 21Oct21
ISSUE: Didn't receive the Card for my Wife. No idea what to do now. The strange thing is that there was a call around end of September from IRCC to my wife phone number which I picked and they asked about my wife and I gave the phone to my wife. As soon as my wife said hello, the person on the other side hung the call which was odd. Not sure if others have faced this.

nomad40

Oct 24, 2021
I got my approval as a inland in May on the 12th from the Etobicoke VO.
Portal on the 14th. Submitted photo etc. to the portal. Waited.
IRCC asked for another photo on June 7th. I submitted that on the June 17th (due to lockdowns I had to wait for a photo place to open to make sure it was perfect).
Multiple emails, webform, phone calls and nothing as of Oct 24th. Cant even link my CIC account to my new PR card I have tried about 15 times to link it and no luck. I did get my new SIN number though in the mail a few days ago. Everything is approved except the photo. I am still waiting. I am hoping for news in November now. Will phone them again in Nov if I don't have any news by the end of Oct.

Last edited:

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I got my approval as a inland in May on the 12th from the Etobicoke VO.
Portal on the 14th. Submitted photo etc. to the portal. Waited.
IRCC asked for another photo on June 7th. I submitted that on the June 17th (due to lockdowns I had to wait for a photo place to open to make sure it was perfect).
Multiple emails, webform, phone calls and nothing as of Oct 24th. Cant even link my CIC account to my new PR card I have tried about 15 times to link it and no luck. I did get my new SIN number though in the mail a few days ago. Everything is approved except the photo. I am still waiting. I am hoping for news in November now. Will phone them again in Nov if I don't have any news by the end of Oct.
same here. resubmitted photos via portal on June 24. No update since.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I was actually a Family Class/Spousal app, but my VO is Etobicoke. I never received an email or anything, but my application for PR Card went from Submitted to Application/profile updated. That's the GU I'm assuming?
When did you get that GU? Any update since then?

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
- COPR April, 16
- Photos sent May, 27 (regular mail - no tracking)
- GU1 Oct, 20

Just called IRCC today and agent said card was sent to production yesterday. In process.. from now on takes about a month or so to get PR card. Finally got some news after waiting for 6 months. Can’t wait to see “approved and mailed” soon!
Hey, Did you get email saying card sent? or any other update?