+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Finally able to link my kids application after 4 months of PR Card submission. The status again showing all the Bio and medicals. Is this something normal.

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
Hey Guys,

I need your help. I am an inland PR applicant. I submitted my pr docs on March 8th, 2020. I got an email on April 6th, 2021 that to confirm my pr local landing office in Etobicoke will be reaching out to me. Unfortunately I was not in Canada when I got that email. I informed them about that. They asked me to contact them once I reach back in Canada. I am now in Canada and when I replied to the previous email, they asked me to contact ircc call center and to send webform. I did both and I got reply that they r currently prioritizing Afghanistan crisis.
I am so stressed now. It has been nearly 2 years and I don't know what to do. Is there any one on the same boat as mine? Please help me with the next steps. Any reply is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey Guys,

I need your help. I am an inland PR applicant. I submitted my pr docs on March 8th, 2020. I got an email on April 6th, 2021 that to confirm my pr local landing office in Etobicoke will be reaching out to me. Unfortunately I was not in Canada when I got that email. I informed them about that. They asked me to contact them once I reach back in Canada. I am now in Canada and when I replied to the previous email, they asked me to contact ircc call center and to send webform. I did both and I got reply that they r currently prioritizing Afghanistan crisis.
I am so stressed now. It has been nearly 2 years and I don't know what to do. Is there any one on the same boat as mine? Please help me with the next steps. Any reply is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
@Alliswell_2021 Try to email at cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca this email address and explain them your situation. I hope they will be able to help you.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hey guys did anyone here apply for a new Health card after ecopr? Need some help.
Yes I did - Just went and renewed it

ada2021

Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys did anyone here apply for a new Health card after ecopr? Need some help.
What help you are looking for renewal of Health cards after CoPR?
You can't update the health card through online. It is mandatory to visit the Service Ontario. Kids are exempted.

Andyscm15

Feb 29, 2020
Finally Got my PR Cards today Sept 24 2021
AOR - 13th Nov 2020
COPR - 10th April 2021
Photos Delivered - 21st April 2021.

I was not able to register online so not sure about the GU...However, I called the agent and as per the agent the Cards were dispatched on 22nd Sept.

Thank you everyone for sharing all the information in this process.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
What help you are looking for renewal of Health cards after CoPR?
You can't update the health card through online. It is mandatory to visit the Service Ontario. Kids are exempted.
Oh thanks. Was your health card expired when you applied?