+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Sure i will tell what mistake i did you and try and check if that works out for you.
Click on link the application
1. Put your UCI and try combinations of Family name as per passport For ex: My mistake was i put family name as my surname and it was not taking it and the agent told me to put family name as my given name and then it took it.
2. Place same as passport caps and spaces are important
3. Date when you became PR as per Copr

I think this should work

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Sure i will tell what mistake i did you and try and check if that works out for you.
Click on link the application
1. Put your UCI and try combinations of Family name as per passport For ex: My mistake was i put family name as my surname and it was not taking it and the agent told me to put family name as my given name and then it took it.
2. Place same as passport caps and spaces are important
3. Date when you became PR as per Copr

I think this should work
thanks alot

Reactions: its_rohit27

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Yeah I thought that was the date where you become PR, but it seems it is not. I wonder if this date is somehow related to the time taken to get the card.
Hmm good point. Can anyone clarify who already got their PR Card? How many days from the date recieved?

markd

Jul 17, 2021
Hi all,

Anyone had the issue where they got couple of cards for their family, but rest is missing?

Our application updated on Sep 9th that it is been approved, and we got cards for me and for my child. But we are still waiting for the card for my wife. Anyone had the same issue? Is it OK that some cards might arrive later than others?

COPR: March 16th
Photos delivered: April 1st
1st GU: Sep 5th

On Sep 9th, I got an email notification that my application status is updated and saw that application is been "Approved" and card is been mailed.

Good luck everyone!

sukhjeet1417

Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys
I applied for my pr card on 1st May but still waiting. I am going to India due to some emergency reason. Is it okay if my brother brings my card to india for me.
Please help me with question if someone has any idea about this
Thank you in advance

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys
I applied for my pr card on 1st May but still waiting. I am going to India due to some emergency reason. Is it okay if my brother brings my card to india for me.
Please help me with question if someone has any idea about this
Thank you in advance
Hello It's absolutely fine if your brother brings your PR Card. If there is a delay you can also apply for PRTD.

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
Finally received my pr card.goodluck to all
Copr- March 13 2021
Photo delivered- March 31 2021
First GU- September 13 2021
Second Gu & approved- September 17 2021
Pr card in mailbox- September 22 2021
Note- i have change address in july, however my pr card was sent to old address.so if anyone has made changes to address recently, I recommend to check both mailbox after approved status.
Congrats and thank you for the info. Questions : have you received a GU after updating address back in July? I called IRCC 2 weeks ago to update my address and in 2 days after I got my 1st GU but since then no updates and it’s been 3 weeks already. I am staring to feel like that was a GU related to address change, because normally folks receive a 2nd GU within a week or so.

JoVanGirl

Mar 3, 2021
After almost 6 months, I finally got my 1st GU TODAYYY :D:p:p:p:p:D
Here’s my timeline:

-APRIL 6 : COPR LETTER
- APRIL 20: Photos Delivered to Etobicoke by mail.
- September 23 : GU1

Waiting for the rest to roll in.

Goodluck to all the ones who waiting.

Reactions: its_rohit27