+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
anyone in this forum knows if the pr card goes into error in production how long it takes to get? I already waiting since July 19

Last edited:

Andy2601

Aug 13, 2021
Did anyone get a GU yesterday? My COPR is April 26 by email. My photo was delivered on end of April (around April 28~30 by Canada post). I saw a GU when I checked my account last night. I guess people who sent photo around begging of April are getting GU this week, so I am wondering if it was just an error or something.
I didn't. COPR April, 23. Photo delivered May, 2nd.

Reactions: Kai-pooh

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Just spoke to a really nice agent from IRCC, she said few applications for PR Card are still in progress. Currently, April 16 applications are being finalized for PR Card. She said for mine (May 10 eCoPR) give or take 1-2 months more. No errors in Card.
What number you called ?

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hello. Till today like a loot in here I was a silent reader on other experiences on PR timeline
But now we got the PR card from VO Etobicoke. This is our journey on process.
AOR 23 May
Portal email 16 Aug Reply same day Adress and Photo
ECoPR 1 September and a
PR Card recived on mail today for all My Family 21 Sept.

All process form mid May till mid Sept.
good luck to everyone here
Did you receive any update while you were waiting for the card? I got my eCOPR on August 19 and since then the status is submitted and no updates or GU.

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Rohit did you got an "approved" message on GC key login or its still "submitted" and are you able to link your PR application?
It shows Submitted as of now. No GU.
Yesterday i was able to link because of a nice IRCC agent she helped me link the application.

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
In the GC Key account of my PR Card there is an option of Date Submitted: Which is September 6th, 2021 does anyone know how long it might take for the PR Card delivery?