+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello all, i got a reply to the webform as below:

“We have reviewed your application on confirmation portal and we found that the photo you provided does not match with the specifications.
For that reason, the photo has been resubmitted to processed it again and sent for pr card production. Once the photo will be accepted, the card will be mailed out to you”

So, should i send a new photo before they ask or should i wait for their side communication first??

please help!! Any suggestions are appreciated
this is exactly same happening with me

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021

“We have reviewed your application on confirmation portal and we found that the photo you provided does not match with the specifications.
For that reason, the photo has been resubmitted to processed it again and sent for pr card production. Once the photo will be accepted, the card will be mailed out to you”

So, should i send a new photo before they ask or should i wait for their side communication first??

please share your timeline

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Oky, did you ask any other person,? Got any extra suggestions from them??
Not yet, I do not know anyone in the same situation So in my case they said, please note that the original sizing of your photo was rejected. We have resized the photo and resubmitted it.It has now been sent for PR card production. this is what I get in the response form them my timeline is July 19 COPR and 25 was the date they got an error in production.

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Congrats. How do you confirm that Photos Delivered on 21st April. Was it based on the speed post delivery date or Help desk told you.

Finally Got my PR Cards today Sept 24 2021
AOR - 13th Nov 2020
COPR - 10th April 2021
Photos Delivered - 21st April 2021.

I was not able to register online so not sure about the GU...However, I called the agent and as per the agent the Cards were dispatched on 22nd Sept.

Thank you everyone for sharing all the information in this process.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020

How long it is taking for webform reply…??

chicopitoco

Sep 24, 2021
CoPR - April 09th
Photos delivered - April 22nd
Card mailed - September 16th (Etobicoke told me by e-mail, however my application still has "Submitted" status - I didn't receive the cards yet)

When I open the application it says "Date Received: August 5, 2021"

Is that difference with the dates photos were delivered normal?

Reactions: its_rohit27

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
CoPR - April 09th
Photos delivered - April 22nd
Card mailed - September 16th (Etobicoke told me by e-mail, however my application still has "Submitted" status - I didn't receive the cards yet)

When I open the application it says "Date Received: August 5, 2021"

Is that difference with the dates photos were delivered normal?
Following!

Reactions: Andy2601