+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Got the PR card today. Thanks to all and best wishes to folks here waiting. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Timeline:
COPR on 26 Nov 2020
Photos (me, wife, daughter in same envelope) sent: 28th Nov 2020 to Etobicoke Office
Photos delivered: 30th Nov 2020
1st GU: 28th April 2021
2nd GU: 2 May 2021 (Got an email. When I got GU and checked full application status it said Final decision made and PR card approved and mailed on 28th.)

PR Card received: 06th May 2021.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Got the PR card today. Thanks to all and best wishes to folks here waiting. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Timeline:
COPR on 26 Nov 2020
Photos (me, wife, daughter in same envelope) sent: 28th Nov 2020 to Etobicoke Office
2nd GU: 2 May 2021 (Got an email. When I got GU and checked full application status it said Final decision made and PR card approved and mailed on 28th.)

Congrats!!

I've small query.. In the COPR document, I see that we need to write the name and UCI number behind our photo. But, the photo card specification states that the studio's information should be written behind the photo. Please advise what all should be written behind the photos

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
The studio information is mostly a standard stamp that the studio puts in. There will be place to write the neame and ICI number as well.

I got the photos from UPS .

Gauravsehgal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019

Timeline:
COPR on 26 Nov 2020

Timeline:
COPR on 26 Nov 2020

congrats

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018

Timeline:
COPR on 26 Nov 2020

Hi, Congrats. May I ask how long it took for you that said we mailed your PR card to receive in the post?

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Hello Everyone,
I have little doubt.
I got my COPR on April 26 through PR portal. and I was trying to link my PR card application with GC key but failed. So I raised webform and I got reply on May 5th that my PR card has been sent by mail. After that I was able to link my PR card and in account as well it shows that PR card has been approved and mailed to my address on May 5th.

I am seeing trend that it takes 4-5 months after submitting photos to get PR card but in my case I submitted pictures on April 24 and received COPR on April 26 in PR Portal and within 9 days IRCC mailed PR card.

My doubt is there anything suspicious or I am just lucky enough to get PR card this quick?:rolleyes:

Office is Etobicoke.

Reactions: Ilya127

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have little doubt.
I got my COPR on April 26 through PR portal. and I was trying to link my PR card application with GC key but failed. So I raised webform and I got reply on May 5th that my PR card has been sent by mail. After that I was able to link my PR card and in account as well it shows that PR card has been approved and mailed to my address on May 5th.

I am seeing trend that it takes 4-5 months after submitting photos to get PR card but in my case I submitted pictures on April 24 and received COPR on April 26 in PR Portal and within 9 days IRCC mailed PR card.

My doubt is there anything suspicious or I am just lucky enough to get PR card this quick?:rolleyes:

Office is Etobicoke.
Congratulations! As far as I know, people submitting the photos through the portal are receiving their PR cards soon while those who mailed the photos are waiting for 4-5 months.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
How is possible to link the application? I have received my COPR by email and i sent a photo via mail
Yes, Log in to your IRCC portal, on your home page, you will find a link "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

Use that link, and choose the "Permanent Resident Card" option for What program did you apply for? Then follow the rest of the steps.

Most of them faced problems in entering the "Place of birth". Try entering the exact words given as per your GCMS notes or your passport.

If all done, you will be able to successfully link the application, and you can see it on your homepage.

Reactions: laila86

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Congratulations! As far as I know, people submitting the photos through the portal are receiving their PR cards soon while those who mailed the photos are waiting for 4-5 months.
ohkay...Thank you

Reactions: amala1611

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have little doubt.

Office is Etobicoke.
Congratulations!

Digital submission via PR confirmation portal are really faster. Most of us, who mailed the photos have to wait longer.

Moreover, they are issuing PR confirmation portal logins on random basis, so, consider yourself as lucky :)

Reactions: __rsingh__

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Congratulations!

Digital submission via PR confirmation portal are really faster. Most of us, who mailed the photos have to wait longer.

Moreover, they are issuing PR confirmation portal logins on random basis, so, consider yourself as lucky :)
Yeaa...it looks like random case. Thank you.

Reactions: Silver Star

sjeevamca

Apr 22, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have little doubt.

Office is Etobicoke.
For the Portal how did you send the photos. By mail or you had to upload digital copy ?