+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Yeah I did link my paper based PR though.
But PR Card one is not when I called to agent she said you may not link as its first PR card. But as per you my PR card application is still not in system?
In your case, it is difficult to say what is causing issues with linking. Technically if it is in the system, I don't see any reason why you cannot link it. I did it many times before for paper-based temp resident visa applications. Try every possible combination while linking.
What the agent is saying doesn't sound right looking at some posts in this forum.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
This update is generic one (not Etobicoke specific) that I am part of. Unfortunately it is full .
Thanks!

You mean the above update is generic one i.e. Dec 17 applicant received approval?

Could you please keep us posted for any other approvals? because we are unable to join.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Yes got portal URL
Uploaded pics and address in it
Downloaded eCOPR from the portal

@JagRam Do you have any dependents? if yes, while responding back to the IRCC portal e-mail, did you send one e-mail each from the principal and dependent applicants? And have you also asked to create one log in each for individual or just one login for principal and sub-profile for the dependent. Please let me know.

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
@JagRam Do you have any dependents? if yes, while responding back to the IRCC portal e-mail, did you send one e-mail each from the principal and dependent applicants? And have you also asked to create one log in each for individual or just one login for principal and sub-profile for the dependent. Please let me know.
Yes I have dependent’s , we are 4 of us .
Received 4 individual mails and responded to each mail .
While responding for all 4 of us gave one single email .
CIC created one single login for the new portal with mail ID we shared all 4 applicants details are under that one single login.
we are still waiting for PR card .

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi all. I got my COPR for me and my Family. For PR card can you advise if I can send the document and photos separately for each one of us or it can be sent together to Etobicoke in one envelope?

Last edited: