+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
It means they scanned and sent your photo for printing to the Sydney NS office. You should get another update saying your pr card printed and mailed to you in a week or two
Yes, pretty much consider it done. NS office is very fast in printing and mailing it.

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
A dumb question. Did you check the profile before today? I mean getting a GU on Sunday indicates that they are working on weekends.
Yes I check it daily. It wasn't there yesterday. I ve seen other people getting GUs in weekend. I don't really know if they're working on weekends or how their system works.

Reactions: shashi_b

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Since they are processing Mid To Late Jan applicants, that means they’re now processing faster than the usual or expected, isn’t that right?!

Reactions: Fadros

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Since they are processing Mid To Late Jan applicants, that means they’re now processing faster than the usual or expected, isn’t that right?!
Yes, look's like.Though there is one more reason, there were very less approvals done in December month.

Reactions: Fadros

ShanikaR

Mar 6, 2021
I can do it online, I think it will take 20 business days. My employer wants it immediately, so I thought I could go in-person to ServiceCanada. Does any know if we can go directly there?
Yes you can go there in person , but you have to book an appointment before hand. if you need it quickly best way to go in person, it will take only 10 minutes for the process.

Reactions: shashi_b