+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Airport landing or physical Flagpole ONLY) 2022

Kees

Jan 12, 2022
arrived april 19th, I was asked to resubmit photos and did so but still to this day nothing (courier confirmed photo delivery june 15th). I keep trying to call with zero success to get to an agent. IRCC has really become an absolute chaos! I've never faced such a hurdle even in my home country which is a bureaucratic nightmare!
I eventually got an agent on the phone and I was told because I had to resubmit photos as requested it's going to take more time to process. How that makes sense is beyond me. At least I got to confirm they have my correct address and post code. It's now a waiting game. The agent told me I just have to wait and it will take a while.
P.S I landed 1st of March

Reactions: ashraf07

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
Keep trying at 18882422100, eventually, you will get an agent to talk to. I asked the agent to confirm the DOB in their system.
passport has comas in-between city and state but it was entered with / (forward slash) instead of commas in their system.
Today I was able to link the application to GCKey Successfully, I did not put the city name as a passport but it still worked. Anyways, I noticed that the Application Status was "Pending Registration" and then changed to "Submitted". Any ideas about what that means?

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Today I was able to link the application to GCKey Successfully, I did not put the city name as a passport but it still worked. Anyways, I noticed that the Application Status was "Pending Registration" and then changed to "Submitted". Any ideas about what that means?
Thats how it works! thats quite normal to happen. Now when you get status change from Submitted to profile updated(Ghost Update) then again it will change back to submitted and when your PR Card in mail it will change to Profile updated/Approved (It won't change back to submitted).

Reactions: ashraf07

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I eventually got an agent on the phone and I was told because I had to resubmit photos as requested it's going to take more time to process. How that makes sense is beyond me. At least I got to confirm they have my correct address and post code. It's now a waiting game. The agent told me I just have to wait and it will take a while.
P.S I landed 1st of March
have you gotten any update on your card ?

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
Thats how it works! thats quite normal to happen. Now when you get status change from Submitted to profile updated(Ghost Update) then again it will change back to submitted and when your PR Card in mail it will change to Profile updated/Approved (It won't change back to submitted).
The application status is still in the Submitted stage (no ghost updates). IRCC responded to one of my many web forms and said - "We verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your card has been approved and sent for production."

Reactions: RguhsDUDE

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
The application status is still in the Submitted stage (no ghost updates). IRCC responded to one of my many web forms and said - "We verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your card has been approved and sent for production."
@RguhsDUDE I received my wife's PR Card today, finally! Funny that the application status on GCKey is still in "submitted" status, lol!

@Kees I recommend sending IRCC webforms with your questions and concerns every week, that is what I did. I also faxed the SD letter as well indicating we did not receive first PR card and we are way over the processing times, I hope this helps!

Reactions: Kees and RguhsDUDE

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Has anyone that has had to resubmit photos gotten any reply from ircc ? I resubmitted photos in June and so far there has nothing but silence ?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Just a question guys!
I have landed after almost 9 months of the COPR date. Does this mean that I am going to receive a request to submit new photos in order to issue my PR since the photos I submitted with the immigration application has exceeded 6 month?! do I think logically or it not mandatory?

Thanks

Kees

Jan 12, 2022
I checked my GC KEY and noticed there was a change it was Profile something....I can't remember what I saw coz I clicked into it when I went back to the page to read what I saw it already changed to submitted again. I have been beating myself up questioning why I clicked into it. This is so frustrating.

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
I checked my GC KEY and noticed there was a change it was Profile something....I can't remember what I saw coz I clicked into it when I went back to the page to read what I saw it already changed to submitted again. I have been beating myself up questioning why I clicked into it. This is so frustrating.
Its probably a Ghost update. You might have an approval in a week or two. Please also check page 4 on this forum for other conversations regarding this matter.

Reactions: Kees

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.
11-10-2019
File Transfer...
16-12-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2019
Med's Done....
20-11-2019
Interview........
02-03-2022
Passport Req..
22-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022
I got this in my gckey, "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive" today.!

Stitha1234

May 2, 2019
No update. It's frustrating. We sent the photos on July 5th to Case Processing Center, PO BOX through DHL express from India.
Till now no response.

Has anyone got PR card after resubmitting photos?