+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Airport landing or physical Flagpole ONLY) 2022

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
For my parents - Landed on June 08th and on Aug 10th Status updated -Cards Mailed - but havent received the cards yet..its been 5 weeks now. any suggestions ??
Same case for us also. My families card was approved the same date. Have not received physical card yet.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone help on one of the question. Is PR Card for dependent mailed irrespective of primary applicant PR card is still in processing (for Photo resubmission). Thanks in advance.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Same case for us also. My families card was approved the same date. Have not received physical card yet.
Call IRCC then, I called IRCC yesterday and found out tat PR cards were returned - I updated the address . They sent the PR card to the old address in the file which we used 11 yrs ago for my parents visitor visa. Even though no where that address in mentioned & I have updated address in their file, they still sent to way old address

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi how did you get to know, that PR card was returned back. Also tthe status which u have mentioned @Send for production. How are these status changed fetched or communicated.

BR
Anand
All information was obtained by calling IRCC :)

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Call IRCC then, I called IRCC yesterday and found out tat PR cards were returned - I updated the address . They sent the PR card to the old address in the file which we used 11 yrs ago for my parents visitor visa. Even though no where that address in mentioned & I have updated address in their file, they still sent to way old address
Hey I have a question, my PR cards have not been mailed yet . When I Called IRCC to check the address, they had my old address from my EE profile and not the address I gave them at the airport . I gave them the correct address and they said they updated. As per your comment it appears despite the update the cards would go to the old address, is it the case ?

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hey I have a question, my PR cards have not been mailed yet . When I Called IRCC to check the address, they had my old address from my EE profile and not the address I gave them at the airport . I gave them the correct address and they said they updated. As per your comment it appears despite the update the cards would go to the old address, is it the case ?
No if your cards haven't been mailed then there is less chance for it to go to old address. In my case I checked with IRCC after cards were mailed.

Reactions: Downtown_YYZ Guy

bkaur7100

Sep 13, 2022
Parents Landed at YVR July 12, 2022
Linked Application August 23, 2022, Status Submitted
Received photo resubmission letter September 9
Nothing after that

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Parents Landed at YVR July 12, 2022
Linked Application August 23, 2022, Status Submitted
Received photo resubmission letter September 9
Nothing after that
How did you link the application . I m trying to link the application but its saying no applications found....I landed on 24th july 2022 .. I go to GC key account and select permanent resident card and fill all details ? any tips ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
How did you link the application . I m trying to link the application but its saying no applications found....I landed on 24th july 2022 .. I go to GC key account and select permanent resident card and fill all details ? any tips ?
Few tips -
1. Use place of birth AS PER passport - CITY,(SPACE)STATE
2. If you ordered GCMS notes anytime earlier, look out for place of birth there and enter accordingly
3. Call IRCC and ask them PR Card application number. Link using application no. option

BitCoinUser

Dec 19, 2020
I got this in my gckey, "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive" today.!
Is it under the same spousal sponsorship application you linked or it a different thing? I got a response from ircc that my pr card was sent but I can’t find anything other than “Approved” status in my spousal application in gckey. @theprabhsingh

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
called IRCC, looks like address was not correct in case of my family, expect ME :). That's why PR card was not delivered. Now wud need to raised request for card re delivery.

Photo resubmission envelope opened till May 2022.

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
saw my pr application said Profile Updated. I hope this means PR card is on its way. Been waiting since April and resubmitted photos in June. I'll let you all know if indeed I get it soon.

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Update, today I saw my PR Card application officially updated to approved. Hope to get it in the mail sometime in the coming weeks.