+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

carlaloo

Jul 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-07-2021
Hey guys I would just like to share my timeline as I finally got my PR Card today.

PR Portal - September 22nd, 2021
PR Portal Credentials - September 22nd, 2021
CoPR - September 24th, 2021
Uploaded Photo - September 23rd, 2021
Address Accepted + Photo Rejected - September 27th, 2021
Upload Photo #2 - September 27th, 2021 (same photo but just zoomed out a bit)
Linked PR Card to GCKey account - October 11th, 2021
Ghost Update - October 21st, 2021
PR Card Shipped - October 25th, 2021
PR Card Received - October 27th, 2021

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
You can return through land (U.S. Border) in a private vehicle with eCoPR
How do you know this? I have been trying to find any information about this. My flight to mexico is next friday and I haven’t received my PR card but I have my eCoPR since sep 23,2021. I can change my return flight to buffalo and rent a car but will I be able to enter canada in land with my passport and eCoPR only?

Any information would be greatly appreciated I really don’t want to cancel my trip. I haven’t seen my family in 3 years. Please help

klein

Oct 6, 2009
How do you know this? I have been trying to find any information about this. My flight to mexico is next friday and I haven’t received my PR card but I have my eCoPR since sep 23,2021. I can change my return flight to buffalo and rent a car but will I be able to enter canada in land with my passport and eCoPR only?

Any information would be greatly appreciated I really don’t want to cancel my trip. I haven’t seen my family in 3 years. Please help
Yes you can enter Canada with CoPR and Passport via land border in a PRIVATE VEHICLE. You have the right to enter Canada as a PR. A PR card is needed as travel document to travel on commercial vehicles (planes, trains, bus etc) but no such requirement exists when crossing on land in a private vehicle.

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Yes you can enter Canada with CoPR and Passport via land border in a PRIVATE VEHICLE. You have the right to enter Canada as a PR. A PR card is needed as travel document to travel on commercial vehicles (planes, trains, bus etc) but no such requirement exists when crossing on land in a private vehicle.
Thank you for the information. I was wondering from where did you obtain this info?
I think I should be fine but I was wondering where can we read this.
Thank you!

uigg

Sep 29, 2021
Just an update on my timeline:

Address accepted by IRCC - 17 October 2021
Photo still in review (over 4 weeks and counting)

I've been waiting for over 4 weeks for my photo and address to get approved :( Worried cause I know a couple people who had a later eCOPR date than me and have received their cards in the mail... my linked account in GCKey just says "Submitted"
PR Card Approved and Mailed - today!! 27 October 2021

Strangely enough my photo is still showing as “in review with IRCC” in the PR Portal - but in CIC Account it shows that my card was approved and mailed today!

Reactions: klein

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed - today!! 27 October 2021

Strangely enough my photo is still showing as “in review with IRCC” in the PR Portal - but in CIC Account it shows that my card was approved and mailed today!
i am also in the same boat... i received an email that they mailed today but my picture still in review

Reactions: uigg and klein

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
eCOPR - September 13
still no updates on PR cards (address was arppoved on the same day I received ecopr. photo still in review and no chnages on cic account on pr cards status either) :( sadddddd

dssaggu

Jul 29, 2021
eCOPR - September 13
still no updates on PR cards (address was arppoved on the same day I received ecopr. photo still in review and no chnages on cic account on pr cards status either) :( sadddddd
Yeah.. I got my COPR on 23rd September. Still waiting for PR card..

secondtogo

Oct 24, 2021
This isn’t having a pop at any of you guys but your timelines are so fast compared to some of us who applied in 2019. in late 2019 but there’s others who are still pending from Jan /Feb 2019.
The IIRC are fudging their numbers here. Overlooking the paper applicants (who had no option but to apply via paper) and pushing through the online applicants to run the average times down.
It stinks

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
UPDATE:

My mailing address has been approved, I'm not sure since when because I didn't receive any email or update from IRCC. I just checked my PR portal today and saw that it was accepted.

Photo is still under review and no updates on CIC key portal yet.

I hope this is a good sign, does anyone know if that means they will send my PR card soon? I know there are people that have received their PR cards with their photo still under review.

Thank you and good luck to everyone
FINALLY!

Hi everyone,

Good news! I finally logged into my CIC portal and saw an update on my PR card application. They sent my card on October 28th, 2021.

It has been a long wait but I'm grateful it was only a month and a couple days of waiting.

Good luck everyone, I know this is very hard and I completely understand how everyone feels but be patient and strong!

Thank you for all the help I received through this forum.

BTW, Check your profiles everyday because I didn't receive any email regarding an update of my profile.