+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Can anyone confirm if this step of linking is important as I dont see that instruction in my E-COPR email
Its optional.

If you want to get updates on your PR Card application. You link it.
Otherwise, you can forget about ii and your PR Card will arrive anyways

Reactions: sk1622

Philosientia

Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys. I linked my PR card portal to my GCKey 4 days ago. I did the same for my wife (inland dependant). Today my application was approved and they mailed the card but my wife's application is still not approved. Is it possible that I receive my PR card and she does not? She is my dependant.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys. I linked my PR card portal to my GCKey 4 days ago. I did the same for my wife (inland dependant). Today my application was approved and they mailed the card but my wife's application is still not approved. Is it possible that I receive my PR card and she does not? She is my dependant.
Totally possible

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
Just a quick question,
Your photo is approved in the portal or still in review?

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Have you linked your application on gckey??? Does it say that it had been sent???
I’m also on the same boat where I received my ECOPR in June 24,2021. My gckey says it was sent on July 26,2021. However, nothing yet.
Same exact as mine plz update me if u get anything

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
photo rejected.. :(
ecopr - 25 june, would it take again 2 months from now on after resubmitting the photo again? Has anyone had their photo rejected for PR Card here?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
ecopr - 25 june, would it take again 2 months from now on after resubmitting the photo again? Has anyone had their photo rejected for PR Card here?
i got mine rejected last week, but my ecopr was only a week before that (so my rejection time was about 10 days). i think it depends on the VO

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hey
Can u plz tell if u tried to contact them through webform or email or did u just wait ?

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for your reply ! Do u mind what did u say to them in webform ?
my ecopr is expiring on 10-Sep-2021. Mentioned it in the webform and asked them about the status straight. But I never received any response though.

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
My photo got rejected On July 28, Submitted a new one on the same day. No update after that.