I am still waiting for my P.R card, its been more than 45 days. Below is timeline.
AOR: 9th March 2021
e-Copr: 29th June 2021
P.R Card: still waiting.
I raised a webform yesterday stating that I will be travelling to India on December and attached flight ticket. got a automated reply within 5 minutes (very very unusual) as shown below.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
· Changes in contact information
· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
Can anyone suggest me what to do in this case. by looking at the IRCC processing speed I am not sure if I will be receiving my P.R card before December.